Windows 10: I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

Discus and support I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I accidentally leave my computer on idols, and then after 15 or so hours, it kicks me out and I can’t get back on it. It says screen time limit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cooper Baillif, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

When I accidentally leave my computer on idols, and then after 15 or so hours, it kicks me out and I can’t get back on it. It says screen time limit has been succeeded and I need to request for an extended time but I haven’t set up any of this it’s an adult account. I just want to get rid of it to help me please. Thank you.

:)

Cooper Baillif, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account... :(

Zakin, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Anna Bol Win User

I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

How do I get windows 8 mail to connect with my godaddy email....there is no option for a POP server...needed for my godaddy account to link

Hello Valerie,

To set up Windows Live Mail with your email, you need to know your POP or IMAP Email Server Settings and ports. You may follow these steps to setup your email account in Windows 8 mail:

1. Open Windows 8 Mail by clicking on the Mail tile in the Start menu.
    2. Hover the mouse cursor in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
    3. Select Settings.
    4. Select Accounts, and then click Add an account and configure the server and port settings.

We’d also like to know if this is the first time that you’re trying to set up your GoDaddy email in Windows 8 mail? We suggest you to get in touch with them to provide you the appropriate server and port settings.

We’ll keep an eye out on your response.

Anna Bol, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

1. I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account... - Similar Threads - I’m getting pop

2. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  3. This pop ups every time I open my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This pop ups every time I open my computer: Every time I open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-pop-ups-every-time-i-open-my-computer/a793a15b-2efb-4680-87aa-a416c0edc2fc
  4. I’m getting Norton security pop ups on the side of my computer screen. How do I get rid of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m getting Norton security pop ups on the side of my computer screen. How do I get rid of...: I went to a website that was a scam. Then shortly after I started receiving pop ups and they will not go away. I’m not sure what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-norton-security-pop-ups-on-the-side-of/78501add-6b90-47fc-86a1-14bdc8d770d2
  5. I’m getting Norton security pop ups on the side of my computer screen. How do I get rid of...

I’m getting Norton security pop ups on the side of my computer screen. How do I get rid of...: I went to a website that was a scam. Then shortly after I started receiving pop ups and they will not go away. I’m not sure what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-norton-security-pop-ups-on-the-side-of/78501add-6b90-47fc-86a1-14bdc8d770d2
  6. I’m getting Norton security pop ups on the side of my computer screen. How do I get rid of...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...: When I accidentally leave my computer on idols, and then after 15 or so hours, it kicks me out and I can’t get back on it. It says screen time limit has been succeeded and I need to request for an extended time but I haven’t set up any of this it’s an adult account. I just...
  8. I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...

I’m getting a pop-up on my computer saying my screen time is up but this is my own account...: When I accidentally leave my computer on idols, and then after 15 or so hours, it kicks me out and I can’t get back on it. It says screen time limit has been succeeded and I need to request for an extended time but I haven’t set up any of this it’s an adult account. I just...
  9. A blue screen often pops up on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A blue screen often pops up on my computer: A blue screen often pops up on my computer with a lot of letters. At first I thought that some kind of program wasn’t working. But now I think more and more that this is a Windows error. How to deal with this?...
  10. how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ???

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ???: how to remove a pop up on my computer screen ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-pop-up-on-my-computer-screen/89224434-6b46-4094-be53-7e0f78b7ccbc