Windows 10: I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

Discus and support I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ! Today i injected a dll in a game to test it and after I clossed the injector, I get this strange error... --------------------------- Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Reichtangle, May 26, 2020.

1. I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

Hi !

Today i injected a dll in a game to test it and after I clossed the injector, I get this strange error...

---------------------------
    Error
    Runtime Error!

Base: 0x59E80000
    Ret Address: 0x5FE57915
    Function: 0x0FF41031

CTRL+C this window and report!

OK

This never happened and i'm using the injector from very long time and my pc is still here.

The injector i used was King Injector 3.1 .

You can find it on youtube.

:)

Reichtangle, May 26, 2020

2. Cant inject DLLs

so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows)

benedicimickala, May 26, 2020
  3. .dll file injection

Hi i am trying to inject a dll into a game, i am using an injector and whenever i press "inject" or "attach" it wont do anything, i have tried clicking multiple times and it still wont work. My friend can do it but i cant myself. I am using a windows 2 in
    1 tablet it is a 32 bit system but a 64 bit based processor. Please help!

Thanks

Ezekisen46, May 26, 2020
  4. I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

[DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error.

Here's what I tried:
    Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10
    Unblocked the DLL
    Different injection methods

None of these worked, help would be appreciated.
    Thanks I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector :)

Joshkillerfish, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector

1. I'm getting a strange error after I injected a dll in a game and clossed the injector - Similar Threads - I'm getting strange

2. KRNL Injector / Executer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KRNL Injector / Executer: Greetings fella's! I've always wanted to know about viruses and malwares and how to deal with them, But I am a no-pro at it, So I am seeking Your AdviceMy question is, There is this executer called krnl, their website is krnl.ca, It's a script executer / injector for roblox...
  3. Can't inject DLL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't inject DLL: Hi, so when I try to inject a DLL file, it doesn't work Using a Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dll/6185a604-1c39-4b4f-845d-830f4656f2e2
  4. Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting a error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll: i get multiple errors trying to start up unreal engine and i get like 5 vcruntime140_1.dll errors ive tried redownloading Microsoft 2015 c++ but it says its already downloaded but i cant find it any where on my pc ive tried looking at my control panel and programs and...
  5. Adware Injector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware Injector: While on Edmunds.com, attacked by adware injector (image below). I did not click and exited by task manager process. Injector remained on screen, ran WD scan and injector was removed by WD. WD identified as adware injector. Question: Should WD have blocked the injector...
  6. recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset: hello so i recently reset my windows pc and ever since it wont let me inject dll's i have tested the dll's and my friend uses them perfectly fine any ideas?...
  7. Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Null Injection failed error! (Game: Need for Speed-Payback): I have installed need for speed pay back. It was not starting but runs in background for 10 seconds and stops. I have also used injection method and also I also install microsoft visual studio 2013 2015 2017 etc but it didn't work. I am also using updated version of windows...
  8. Has Windows some legal way to inject DLL into processes?

Has Windows some legal way to inject DLL into processes?: I want to modify behavior of applications. Coloring of caret depending of keyboard layout in particular. And i need for this purpose some possibility to load my DLL into the processes. AppInit_DLLs, AppCertDLLs actually don't work. SetWindowsHookEx() works with problems (i...
  9. DLL crash when i inject to the game

DLL crash when i inject to the game: I have a problem that when i click inject on the inject button the program stuck and crash how do i fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/dll-crash-when-i-inject-to-the-game/e9c7e09a-4d67-426b-87c8-d4c418e5710a
  10. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

in Windows 10 Support
    [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).: Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error. Here's what I tried: Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10 Unblocked...