Windows 10: I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection

Discus and support I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection. Worked great up until today. I've tried many times all day, what now?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BillFerguson5, Mar 14, 2020.

1. I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection

I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection. Worked great up until today. I've tried many times all day, what now?

:)

BillFerguson5, Mar 14, 2020
  2. KChet Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not load.

Having same problem. Windows 10 update didn't affect MS Majong collection; but MS Solitaire collection is giving Error Code 104, which doesn't seem to be listed in the Solitaire help/error codes list.

KChet, May 26, 2020
  3. microsoft solitaire collection shows error 101-104 and will not load

Microsoft solitaire collection will not load and shows error 101-104

Not had this problem before

JohnGriffin338, May 26, 2020
  4. I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection

MS Solitaire Collection - Daily Challenge

can't load ms solitaire collection, get error 101_107_1. Have tried all suggestions and still can't get in. Interned works with everything else. any suggestions?

EdnaBaldwin, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection

1. I'm getting an error 104, will not load the MS solitaire collection - Similar Threads - I'm getting error

2. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection: Just recently the MS Solitaire Collection app started with these long ads and an option to pay money to get rid of them. This makes me so disappointed in MS that you have gotten so money hungry that you changed a perfectly fine app and loaded it with commercials that I did...
  3. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS Solitaire Collection: I cannot start this program. I get an error code 104. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/443a1de8-87fd-4c16-a85f-4182502f4df5
  4. Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 104 in Solitaire Collection: Hi I have been trying to get into the Solitaire Collection for two days now long time user and all I get is error code 101 and now code 104. I have great internet connection and have tried all the solutions including uninstalling and re-installing the app. Nothing works,...
  5. Solitaire Collection Error Code 104

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Solitaire Collection Error Code 104: I cannot get the game to work. There is a link embedded with the error message that does not work. I have reset the game an option on my computer, which did not work. I then uninstalled and re-installed from the Microsoft Store, which also did not work. Can you give me any...
  6. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: This is now officially a pig, taking about 20% of my CPU and having delayed response. What's going on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/32e81856-8c58-47bd-b73a-ce454b504647
  7. MS solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS solitaire collection: The games will not start up. Blue screen comes up with title and hangs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-solitaire-collection/95aa2d0c-cbb0-4ff6-becf-9fc02dd42c1a
  8. Solitaire Collection will not load

Solitaire Collection will not load: Been using the Solitaire Collection for a number of years and last night it wouldn't load on my PC. The splash screen shows for a second or so and then goes away. I've tried most of the fixes that I could find on the internet but nothing seems to work. Any help or advice...
  9. MS Solitaire Collection

MS Solitaire Collection: MS just changed the Solitaire Collection to a different version that I do not like. I have the Premium Edition. Is there a way to make the MS Collection revert back to the way it was before? I do not want to play for XP points and I do not want to play levels. I just want to...
  10. MS Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection: MS Solitaire Collection Windows 10 Error Codes: If your error code starts with… 102 – Something isn’t quite right with the ads. Please also let us know about this. HOW??? There is no contact information....