Windows 10: Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft

Discus and support Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This message first popped up. After trying to close it, the message started reading in voice tone. It's telling there's a warning from Microsoft. My... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wayneyounger, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft

This message first popped up. After trying to close it, the message started reading in voice tone. It's telling there's a warning from Microsoft. My computer has been hacked by some **** site and that my computer will be disabled to prevent further damage to my network and will be disabled if I don't call a number stated. I though that Microsoft would never ask you to do such a thing? Also is their some malware or something doing this? I ran Defender and nothing was found. I closed the pop up anyway nothing has happened as of yet.

:)

wayneyounger, Sep 15, 2018
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft

Im not saying anything but...

No disrespect W1zzard but at least message me or get a admin/mod to message me about avatar removal.

I know its your forum and all and you can do what you want with it but a little respect for a long time member would go a long way.

even if you just messaged me say "avatar too suggestive = deleted" I would have accepted that, but its the fact that you did it and said nothing which pisses me off.

It doesnt take even 2 seconds for you to message me,

FreedomEclipse, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft

1. Im getting an error message saying their from Microsoft - Similar Threads - getting error message

2. Im getting an error message VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im getting an error message VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Why?: Whenever I use my laptop MSI Katana gf66 while unplugged to power adaptor, I get a blue screen and get the error message. It happened 3 times already. It never happened while I use my laptop plugged in. Hope you can help.GPU Nvidia rtx 3060 6gb8gm ramWin 11....
  3. Im getting an error message VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im getting an error message VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL. Why?: Whenever I use my laptop MSI Katana gf66 while unplugged to power adaptor, I get a blue screen and get the error message. It happened 3 times already. It never happened while I use my laptop plugged in. Hope you can help.GPU Nvidia rtx 3060 6gb8gm ramWin 11....
  4. Im not in a family but it says im in one.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Im not in a family but it says im in one.: when my father logs on to his account,it shows that he has sent me an invite,but i cant accept because im in another one where my father is but my father says im not? how can i leave the current family and join his....
  5. Error message says NoCamerasAreAttached

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error message says NoCamerasAreAttached: Hi, I am having a very hard time fixing my computer camera. It is not showing that it even exists in the device manager and I keep getting the error message that says 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. I am trying to download new drivers for this but do not know where to...
  6. getting error message

in Windows 10 Support
    getting error message: an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007000B. it's popped up a few times. i wasn't trying to load a program. only thing running on my machine was chrome. the error in event viewer says the source of the error was ChkUpd....
  7. Im getting this kind of Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im getting this kind of Error: I dont know what to do. i cant seem to play games. getting error. when i ran sfc /scannow this is what i get. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-this-kind-of-error/e1063975-77ff-4073-ae38-5d3f5ee8ecdb
  8. Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft saying im not connected to internet???!!!!!!!!!: Hi i am having a big problem. Whenever i try sign in to any microsoft apps i am being told i am not connected to onternet. When in fact i am using internet through my browser?! i get error code 0x800713AB plus more. This is when i try sign into my microdoft account in...
  9. im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    im trying to scan and error message says i need a wia driver: when i try to scan from my desktop like i always have before. now i just started getting an error message saying i need a WIA driver (windows pro 10 64 bit) ) Printer is a Brother MFC-J485DW)...
  10. im not getting an activation from microsoft after clean install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    im not getting an activation from microsoft after clean install: I wanted to clean install my windows 10 I got from 7 upgrade and its been about 20 mins now and still no activation... should I have had my wifi connected during install? 26226

Users found this page by searching for:

1. im on line but getting error message saying im not