Windows 10: I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder...

Discus and support I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I seem to have some access, but not for one particular folder (the one I need, of course). It tells me contact my administrator, which can only be me,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavidDMusic, Oct 26, 2019.

1. I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder...

I seem to have some access, but not for one particular folder (the one I need, of course). It tells me contact my administrator, which can only be me, since this is a home application.

:)

DavidDMusic, Oct 26, 2019
  2. i1yas Win User

acceess denied to specific folder

Hey i hide some folder which contain my personal data like family pic and some other stuff using a free software absolute folder hider but then i shift from windows 32 bit to 64 bit and forget to unhide my folder and now folder is hidden and whenever i tried to acceess typing folder patch in adrees path error occur that D:\Data is not acceessable
    access denied..
    is there any way to get my stuff back?

i1yas, Oct 26, 2019
  3. RCoon Win User
    acceess denied to specific folder

LOL @ using software to hide a folder *Stick Out Tongue I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder... :p
    Right click folder, properties, and check permissions. Log on to the local admin account that is inevitably hidden, and give yourself permissions for read/write access to the folder.

RCoon, Oct 26, 2019
  4. gordon99 Win User

I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder...

Folder Access Denied

Hello Samuria,
    This does not seem to be working for me. After proceeding to Take Ownership of the folder and getting the command screen what should happen after I press any key? For me the screen disappears and I am back on the list of files/folders one of which I am trying to delete. I still get the Folder Access Denied message.

gordon99, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder...

1. I'm getting as Access Denied message in my OneDrive folder - but not for every folder... - Similar Threads - I'm getting Access

2. Denied Folder Access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Denied Folder Access: I am the sole administrator on my computer and there are also no other users, and when I click "security tab", it won't let me configure user access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/denied-folder-access/e4b38c4a-8106-4783-96d4-8c2c6a35f528
  3. Denied Folder Access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Denied Folder Access: I am the sole administrator on my computer and there are also no other users, and when I click "security tab", it won't let me configure user access. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/denied-folder-access/e4b38c4a-8106-4783-96d4-8c2c6a35f528
  4. Folder Access Denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder Access Denied: I am trying to delete a folder from my computer but I get the message"You require permission from DESKTOP-K80A0CS\prboy_ikch6mt to make changes to this folder" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-access-denied/6400ade0-f3f4-4a12-9ca8-1c6a8fc42e0c
  5. Folder Access Denied

Folder Access Denied: When I try to delete an old windows 10 download it keeps saying "You require permission from DESKTOP-Name\my name to make changes to this folder. I already have take ownership of everything in it. But I still can't delete anything. [IMG]...
  6. Folder Access Denied

Folder Access Denied: I have a folder under Users/<Me>/Pictures that I need to rename but am unable to. I get the following error: [ATTACH] NOTE: I am this user and also "own" the folder: [ATTACH] How do I resolve this? Any ideas?...
  7. Folder Access Denied

Folder Access Denied: Hi, I keep receiving a pop-up box that tells me I need permission to perform this action. Why am I getting this when I am signed in as administrator? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-access-denied/c4b15789-9e65-47ab-afe0-04de0692824a
  8. folder access denied

folder access denied: Quand j'essaie d'ouvrir certains dossiers il m'est impossible d’accéder car je reçois le message "Vous ne disposez pas des autorisations requises pour accéder a ce dossier"...
  9. Folder Access Denied

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Folder Access Denied: I recently tried to change my Username from the default first five letters of my email address by following one of Shawn Brinks tutorials. After three or four failed attempts I gave up and am stuck with the default which is C:\ User\grtat. I will probably return to that in...
  10. "Access Denied" message on trying to access network shared folders

"Access Denied" message on trying to access network shared folders: Hello Everyone, Have a situation, would appreciate your valuable support and answer on this. I have a small office environment with a Windows Server 2012 Standard edition in place along with 6 Windows PCs connected to a basic network system, wherein which non of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot save documents in onedrive getting access denied