Windows 10: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

Discus and support I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RAH HIL KHAN, Feb 25, 2024.

1. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do with the latest windows update and since i deleted previous windows log files to save some space i cant go back ! my specs : msi gf63 thin i5 9th gtx 1650 ti laptop

:)

RAH HIL KHAN, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Nick259 Win User

Record 1080p video with Fraps on 1280x1024 screen?

Is this an ingame option or an option in fraps?

Nick259, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Windows 11 24H2 system requirements question

Can my i7 10700 CPU run on Windows 11 24H2??

Filbert Resurreccion1, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Nisko Win User

I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

Can't get Youtube to show videos in Chrome

I haven't gotteen to this suggestion yet - but, I've shut down half my Extensions and, now, I get the voice of the Youtube videos - but still not the video. Thought this clue might help.

Nisko, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

1. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2... - Similar Threads - I'm getting blurred

2. I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2...: I'm getting blurred screen in video recordings with nvidia ingame overlay after win 11 24H2 update ! the audio is fine but video of gameplay is completely blurred I tried reinstalling geforce experience and updating drivers but nothing works ! i know it has something to do...
  3. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11: Hello guys,I've been playing emulated games for the last 2 months on a DELL G15 Ryzen Edition, and all of a sudden I'm getting this VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR for no apparent reason. The only thing I remember is two days ago, getting a BIOS update warning, which I accepted as...
  4. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11: Hello guys,I've been playing emulated games for the last 2 months on a DELL G15 Ryzen Edition, and all of a sudden I'm getting this VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR for no apparent reason. The only thing I remember is two days ago, getting a BIOS update warning, which I accepted as...
  5. Overlay two videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Overlay two videos: I have two .webm videos files. One has video but no audio and the other one has audio but no video.I want to merge them together overlay. I use clipchamp but it takes a lot of time to export.Any other apps for both laptop and Android I can use?...
  6. Greenscreen overlay for videos

Greenscreen overlay for videos: is itpossible to use a greenscreen withwindows video editor? ***Original Title: greenscreen?*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greenscreen-overlay-for-videos/322a8433-b3a8-45ac-8216-1fa899a92344
  7. Video recording screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video recording screen issues: I would like to record my screen and have had no luck. I've tried the Xbox Bame bar but when I press record it says, "The PC does not meet the hardware required for recording clips. Go to Game bar settings. I tried a few free video recording downloads and they also...
  8. Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Screen Recording using "Win + G" (video game recorder) function: Hello everyone, my challenge is how to make the game (screen) recorder to capture whatever/everything/anything that is being done on my screen. So far I have observed that the Win+G function only captures what is being done only on the active window when the function was...
  9. zoomed in and blurred videos

zoomed in and blurred videos: I see all the questions referring to the exact same problem I have but I cannot see or access any answers how do I see solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zoomed-in-and-blurred-videos/c2d29e60-86c8-4138-a2fe-7b4dcdb160b9
  10. Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen gets a red overlay in games and videos.: Yello. My screen turns red/gets a red overlay only when I put stuff in fullscreen mode. Haven't had any problems with the graphics otherwise, I do know that my screen is a bit extreme and that it might explain some of my issues but I don't understand it. My screen is an...