Windows 10: I'm getting bsod

Discus and support I'm getting bsod in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This what happened. I increased the speed of my ram to 2833mhz without changing the voltage or anything (ddr4 with 3000mhz speed with xmp profile and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by unKnown24697, Mar 31, 2019.

1. I'm getting bsod

This what happened.

I increased the speed of my ram to 2833mhz without changing the voltage or anything (ddr4 with 3000mhz speed with xmp profile and 2133mhz on regular/default).

It was working fine for 3 months but suddenly I started getting BSOD "memory management error". No solution worked except changing ram setting to the default profile. All things are fine after this.

Did I damage my ram or is it faulty ram? How could it run well for 3 months? Should I apply for warranty?

:)

unKnown24697, Mar 31, 2019

2. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Mar 31, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 31, 2019
  4. I'm getting bsod

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

I'm getting bsod

1. I'm getting bsod - Similar Threads - I'm getting bsod

2. I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting BSOD on old and new PC: Hi, im having Problems with sudden shut-Downs of my PC, most of the time while watching videos. I've had the Problem on my old PC and now I'm having it on my new one as well, which made me think it could be caused by a peripheral device: e.g. I'm using a Focusrite Scarlett...
  3. I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys: My laptop is ASUS ROG GL553 with stats: -i7-7700HQ-16GB RAM-1050ti-HD Graphics 630-Win 10I'm getting the BSOD with video_tdr_failure, nvlddmkm.sys for a while now. I have removed and installed, also updated my drivers -all of them- repeteadly. Right now I also have the latest...
  4. I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys: My laptop is ASUS ROG GL553 with stats: -i7-7700HQ-16GB RAM-1050ti-HD Graphics 630-Win 10I'm getting the BSOD with video_tdr_failure, nvlddmkm.sys for a whie now. I have removed and installed, also updated my drivers -all of them- repeteadly. Right now I also have the latest...
  5. I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys: My laptop is ASUS ROG GL553 with stats: -i7-7700HQ-16GB RAM-1050ti-HD Graphics 630-Win 10I'm getting the BSOD with video_tdr_failure, nvlddmkm.sys for a whie now. I have removed and installed, also updated my drivers -all of them- repeteadly. Right now I also have the latest...
  6. I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys: My computer has been working fine ever since purchasing it a couple of years ago. I recently installed the new update and since then my computer refuses to run games, and crashes to a blue screen with 'error nvlddmkm.sys'. before it goes to blue screen it will go into kind of...
  7. I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys

I'm getting BSOD with error nvlddmkm.sys: My computer has been working fine ever since purchasing it a couple of years ago. I recently installed the new update and since then my computer refuses to run games, and crashes to a blue screen with 'error nvlddmkm.sys'. before it goes to blue screen it will go into kind of...
  8. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  9. I'm getting too many BSOD errors

I'm getting too many BSOD errors: Hello,As the title, I'm really stressed after reinstalling the windows 11.ICQ_Not_Less_Or_Equalkmode_exception_not_handledunexpected_kernel_mode_trapsystem_thread_exception_not_handled...Can you help me check my OS?This is my dump...
  10. I'm getting several BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm getting several BSOD: minidump file https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Q87izH6mA42tCl2f40Ik2lcW7AY-2crY I believe it started after accidental power loss. I got 2 memory management error and 1 Page fault in nonpage area What I did after that Updated the BIOS Updated nvdia driver reinstalled...