Windows 10: Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

Discus and support Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's been a while since i dabbled in these things. How can i best uninstall and reinstall windows. submitted by /u/Murrack_Carn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Murrack_Carn, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

It's been a while since i dabbled in these things. How can i best uninstall and reinstall windows.

submitted by /u/Murrack_Carn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Murrack_Carn, Mar 28, 2020

2. Games not working dll missing error

Hi Javan,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Which game are you trying to play?

• Were you able to play this game before?

• Have you made any recent changes to the computer?
    This might occur when some of the DLL file is missing from the application.

I suggest you to Uninstall the game and try installing it again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Mar 28, 2020
  3. play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long...

1. Im getting dll warnings on boot up and my pc is crashing after playing games for long... - Similar Threads - getting dll warnings

2. My pc crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc crashes while playing games: My pc suddenly started freezing and monitor losing signal when I play games that I used to be able to run without issues. When there's audio playing while crashing it becomes an infinite glitchy sound. When this happens I have to disconnect my pc from power.I checked event...
  3. My PC keeps crashing with bluescreens when im playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps crashing with bluescreens when im playing games: this happens quite often When im playing games on my computer, specifically rainbow six siege, assassins creed origins, destiny 2, and fortnite, my computer will randomly freeze and give me a blue screen. Ive tried to fix it in many different ways, but nothing seems to work....
  4. My PC keeps crashing with bluescreens when im playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC keeps crashing with bluescreens when im playing games: this happens quite often When im playing games on my computer, specifically rainbow six siege, assassins creed origins, destiny 2, and fortnite, my computer will randomly freeze and give me a blue screen. Ive tried to fix it in many different ways, but nothing seems to work....
  5. My PC keeps crashing with bluescreens when im playing games

6. My Pc Crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Pc Crashing when playing games: ** PC Fully Crashes****Windows 10****Graphics Card gets quite hot****Photos Linked below Of What happens****I play 2-3 or 6-7 Min before crashing****The blue ring on the top is off and have to Switch my PC Off and on to turn it back on**Any help please...
  7. im getting scrollbars, when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting scrollbars, when playing games: When I play any game, after the alt-tab i will have scrollbars of this game from the bottom and right of the screen. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-scrollbars-when-playing-games/8af384ad-5d51-40a6-acf4-68b98d3d63b0
  8. im getting scrollbars, when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im getting scrollbars, when playing games: When I play any game, after the alt-tab i will have scrollbars of this game from the bottom and right of the screen. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-scrollbars-when-playing-games/8af384ad-5d51-40a6-acf4-68b98d3d63b0
  9. Computer crashes after playing for long times

Computer crashes after playing for long times: i been playing modern warfare for a long time on pc and i haven't had any issues but as of lately i keep getting blue screens after playing for a while and this is the error that i get. any ideas?[IMG]...
  10. My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My new gaming rig is crashing after booting up games: Hello! I have recently built a gaming PC, however booting it up and starting a game it is incredibly slow for a few seconds, then suddenly the screen goes black and the GPU fans accelerate to max speed. I have hit the blue screen of death many times, with at some point...