Windows 10: Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and...

Discus and support Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sujith97, Sep 16, 2021.

1. sujith97 Win User

Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and...

Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.19041.685 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\zujit\Desktop\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel Version 19041 MP 8 procs Free x64 Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal Built by: 19041.1.amd64fre.vb_release.191206-1406 Machine Name: Kernel base = 0xfffff806`0f000000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff806`0fc2a190 Debug session

:)

sujith97, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Sep 16, 2021
  3. Ztruker Win User
    BSOD seemingly when computer goes from Power-state S0 to S1-3

Please switch to the Beta log collector listed at the bottom of the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions

It collects additional data that may be use here, one of which is some power info. Is you are allowing your computer to go to sleep, I suggest not doing that but instead, either shutting down or using the screen saver (Lock Screen) to blank the screen but not allow sleep. See if that gets rid of the BSODs.

Ztruker, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Ricko66 Win User

Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and...

Random apps and games crashes with error 0xc0000005 and blue screens

Since the end of July 2019 my apps and games (including windows services) have been crashing randomly, the windows event log lists these crashes with error 0xc0000005, here's an example for the game Verdun (other apps and games crash with the same error):

Faulting application name: Verdun.exe, version: 2019.2.4.15146, time stamp: 0x5d65bc48

Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x00003ffca4ea3081

Faulting process ID: 0x1760

Faulting application start time: 0x01d5859441ddbe1a

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\WW1GameSeries\Verdun\Verdun.exe

Faulting module path: unknown

Report ID: 47476bd7-22fa-4760-b22b-07598c183ba1

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have also been having random blue screens with the errors PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED.

I have used windows Driver Verifier and I managed to get some blue screens that point to the clipsp.sys driver but I don't think the content of the blue screen contains everything meaningful.

The crashes do not seem to happen in Safe Mode.

In the past months I have tried almost everything:

• Clean boot
    • Updated windows to latest version
    • Used all tools to check integrity or corruption like sfc, chkdsk, ecc.
    • Clean reinstalled windows multiple times
    • Replaced RAM modules
    • Replaced motherboard
    The crashes still happen. Since I have no idea what is causing these crashes my next step will be replacing the CPU...

Ricko66, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Im getting DRIVER POWER STATE ERROR blue screen crash always, i debugged the crash log and... - Similar Threads - getting DRIVER POWER

2. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi,I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGraphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with BSOD...
  3. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi,I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzInstalled RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usableSystem type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processorGraphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with BSOD...
  4. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi, I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Graphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with...
  6. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure: Hi, I have a Acer Nitro 5 with the following specs:Processor :IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz Installed RAM :16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable System type :64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Graphics Card :NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 TiMy laptop keeps crashing with...
  7. Laptop crashes with blue screen of death frequently driver power state failure

8. Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Power State Failure Blue Screen Error: Hello, could anyone analyze my computer's memory dump file to know what specific driver cause the blue screen error stated above. I would really appreciate it. I will upload the .dmp file as soon as someone replies. Thank you and have a nice day....
  9. Blue Screen Error-Driver Power State Failure

Blue Screen Error-Driver Power State Failure: Please help. I keep getting this blue screen error after about an hour of using my laptop. All my drivers are up to date according to Windows update and Dell Support app. I honestly have no idea what else to do. On another note, my laptop tends to overheat when it is plugged...
  10. Driver power state error blue screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver power state error blue screen: My MSI laptop has been installed the latest Windows 10 Pro(10.0.17763.292). Once I run 『Apex Legends』and then turn off PC ,my laptop can't be shut down normally,only the screen is off but power isn't turn off,or it displays 『shutting down』then come with blue screen. I've...