Windows 10: I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification

Discus and support I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Dell XPS Laptop won't boot - error message that operating system loader failed signature verification - all bootable devices failed secure boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GlennHastings, Aug 10, 2022.

1. I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification

My Dell XPS Laptop won't boot - error message that operating system loader failed signature verification - all bootable devices failed secure boot verification. What to do to resolve this . I have recovery code.

:)

GlennHastings, Aug 10, 2022
  2. n2bn2b Win User

Error Message when updating from Win-7 to Won-10

Bree
    I followed your suggestions (2nd Aug 19) for installing Win-10. Made the bootable flash drive successfully through the media creation tool. But when I attempted to upgrade and activate to Win-10 (64 bit) from within Win-7 (Pro-32 bit), I got the following error message:

Error # OxC1900101-Ox20017. " The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during BOOT operation"

I read the diagnostics under this error number and carried out the proposed fixes, i.e. update Win-7, uninstall Malwarebyte antivirus, disconnect all external hardware, e.g. printer, scanner, external hard drives. I then tried to repeat the steps to do the upgrade through the Win-10 bootable flash drive as before. Got the same error message.
    Appreciate any further comments and suggestions as to (a) what does a failure in the SAFE_OS during boot operation mean, (b) what can I do to solve it. Is this anything to do with the hardware in my computer? I listed these in my first posting above.
    Thanks for any help

n2bn2b, Aug 10, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Aug 10, 2022
  4. I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification

add a signature to text messages

Hello Simon,

Unlike most email programs, Windows 10 Mobile does not have a feature that include inserting signatures into SMS messages. Possibly, the only way to check or use them is to confirm with your carrier if they offer such feature to append a signature
    to your sent messages.

Alternatively, we request that you submit this to our Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback, you can follow the steps below:

1. Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback
      Hub app or press and hold Volume Down+Power button for about 2-3 seconds to launch the app.
    2. Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    3. Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button
      (+).
    4. Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    5. Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification

1. I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification - Similar Threads - I'm getting error

2. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  3. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    upon booting get message No operating system: after an upgrade desktop boots but stops with message NO operating system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upon-booting-get-message-no-operating-system/af2afb19-7646-464a-808b-c57608b1b70d
  4. upon booting get message No operating system

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting error message that operating system loader failed signature verification: My Dell XPS Laptop won't boot - error message that operating system loader failed signature verification - all bootable devices failed secure boot verification. What to do to resolve this . I have recovery code....
  6. Operating System Not Found Error Message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Operating System Not Found Error Message: I cloned my drive and installed a new SSD as the old drive was full. All working really well except windows very slow to bootup >5 mins but working well once running. Thinking the cloning had not worked fully I ran the media creation tool via usb which on reflection was not a...
  7. Error: Failed to verify signature

Error: Failed to verify signature: Hello, I just recently update my windows pro last week update 2004 Ever since then windows keep showing annoying message "Error: Failed to verify signature" [ATTACH] I realized it often pop up when I click on Windows File Explorer on my task bar. Can one help...?...
  8. Error message 1962, No operating system found.

Error message 1962, No operating system found.: I have a Lenovo Vantage with Windows 10 home edition. Two days ago it started to freeze up on me off and on and then it just went to a black screen with the error message 1962, No operating system found. I have turned it on and when the Lenovo logo appears I hit F12 and all...
  9. Fix Operating System Loader has no signature problem on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Operating System Loader has no signature problem on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Booting up a computer is one complex process. There are millions of files that gets loaded and executed while the operating system is loaded. If you have arrived on this page, then it means that you have seen the following [...] This post Fix Operating...
  10. I'm getting 0xc0000142 Error Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm getting 0xc0000142 Error Message: I can't get any of my Outlook programs to open, I completed the online steps by Clelestyna to correct this issue and it didn't help. I'm not very computer savvy however; I'm not ignorant to computers. Can you provide me with other steps to correct this issue as I just updated...