Windows 10: I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

Discus and support I'm getting multiple blue screen errors. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brkcnFF, Dec 10, 2021.

1. brkcnFF Win User

I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue screens never stop. I get the most memory management errors when I install ICUE. Bios is updated btw.The errors I get are; HYPERVISOR_ERROR MEMORY_MANAGEMENT IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE DPC_WATHDOG_VIOLATION CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT and I just got this error while writing this post for the first time, and

:)

brkcnFF, Dec 10, 2021

2. Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 10, 2021
  3. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 10, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 10, 2021
Thema:

1. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors. - Similar Threads - I'm getting multiple

2. I'm constantly getting memory_mangement_error blue screen errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm constantly getting memory_mangement_error blue screen errors: Besides being disruptive it's also causing me to lose progress as sometimes corrupts the After Effects file I'm working on so I have to seek an autosave backup. I'm using Adobe After Effects CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC extensively for my university project. I'm getting the...
  3. I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR: ON AN HP desktop computer with windows 10. The error is stop code: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. CAN I GET THIS FIXED WITHOUT LOOSING MY HDD PROGRAMS AND FILES?...
  4. I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR

I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR: ON AN HP desktop computer with windows 10. The error is stop code: KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION. CAN I GET THIS FIXED WITHOUT LOOSING MY HDD PROGRAMS AND FILES?...
  5. I'M GETTING A BLUE SCREEN ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  7. I'm getting multiple restart errors

I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  8. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.

I'm getting multiple blue screen errors.: I did a clean install of windows 11. I've been trying various combinations for 24 hours. But I can't get rid of the errors. Here are some of the errors I'm getting, and I'm uploading the minidump files below. Especially when installing Corsair's ICUE software, the blue...
  10. I'm facing multiple blue screen errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm facing multiple blue screen errors: Dears,I just bought a new laptop, however, I'm currently facing multiple blue screen errors. Here are some examples:-Can someone advise?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-facing-multiple-blue-screen-errors/971543fb-469b-439d-b84b-3a830f339cc8