Windows 10: i'm getting printer error

Discus and support i'm getting printer error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Does mirosoft help fix printer errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-getting-printer-error/2bddda54-11ff-45ad-bbc8-4ec7721da68e Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnthonyMadaio, Nov 21, 2019.

1. i'm getting printer error

Does mirosoft help fix printer errors

:)

AnthonyMadaio, Nov 21, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 21, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User

Not working... I see the printer, but when I go to add it, I get this messge: "Windows could not connect to the printer (error 0x0000000d)."

I installed the 32-bit drivers for it and printed something out from the pc the printer is connected to, and I went to the additional drivers page and added drivers for 64-bit, and when I went to add the printer on the other machine, it copied drivers over, but after that I got the error message listed above...

4. HAT
    hat Win User

i'm getting printer error

Yeah, I have windows firewall disabled, and I don't use any other firewall... mostly to prevent stupid issues like this.

None taken... and yeah, I do.

Thema:

i'm getting printer error

1. i'm getting printer error - Similar Threads - i'm getting printer

2. Getting Connecting to Printer error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Connecting to Printer error: Getting Connecting to Printer error in Microsoft Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-connecting-to-printer-error/cb4f2b43-fe43-459f-8096-8204b8004c4b
  3. Getting Connecting to Printer error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Connecting to Printer error: Getting Connecting to Printer error in Microsoft Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-connecting-to-printer-error/cb4f2b43-fe43-459f-8096-8204b8004c4b
  4. Getting Connecting to Printer error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I'm getting this error code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting this error code: Hey,My Windows just crashed and I received these messages.With this code:And this is what my Windows looked like:Any ideas to correct it so it doesn't crash ever again?Kind regards,...
  6. I'm getting this error code

I'm getting this error code: Hey,My Windows just crashed and I received these messages.With this code:And this is what my Windows looked like:Any ideas to correct it so it doesn't crash ever again?Kind regards,...
  7. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  8. I'm getting multiple restart errors

I'm getting multiple restart errors: I'm getting multiple windows errors. One of the most common of those is Kmode exception not handled. Others are, irql not less or equal too, bad system config info, system service exception, and "what failed: e2f68.sys". I was running windows 11 but complete reinstalled...
  9. I'm getting multiple restart errors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I'm getting an error please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm getting an error please help: My laptop keeps going into recovery mode showing this srttrail.txt error. Chkdak takes 12hour, and srttrailtxt file doesn't show that's the cause of the error. Please help submitted by /u/gastro_destiny [link] [comments]...