Windows 10: I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others

Discus and support I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Armadyz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds5jhp/im_getting_strange_issues_how_some_parts_of_ui/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Armadyz, Nov 5, 2019.

1. I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others

/u/Armadyz, Nov 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI and touchpad gesture not working sometimes

I'm facing a strange issue with my Windows 10 machine. I'm on the latest build that is 18362.239.

Sometimes part of the GUI is not working (All GUI including the settings UI).

new

For example, if i have chrome opened. When the issue occurs,

• I'm not able to move the chrome window, click tab title to change focus to that tab, minimize or maximize or close
    • I'm able to click + icon for new tab.

I'm able to do everything as usual with the keyboard only but not with my touchpad or external mouse.

I did try repairing my PC, but nothing worked.

ManchstrUnitd, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2019
  4. I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others

1. I'm getting strange issues how some parts of UI are blurrier than others - Similar Threads - I'm getting strange

2. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  3. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI: I turned on my Windows 10 system to discover a weird issue with the UI where portions of the UI is massive and much of the rest of the UI is normal. The system was shut down the night prior through the start menu with no issues. Yes, the ui scale is set to 100% in the start...
  4. Issues with UI scaling on only parts of the UI

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Strange glitch with Windows UI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange glitch with Windows UI: I've been having this strange glitch with Windows' UI recently. Whenever I click anywhere in the Start menu, Settings or any other built-in Windows 10 application, it always defaults to the right of the program. I can't explain it too well, so here's a video....
  6. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  7. I'm having a strange audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...
  8. Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI and touchpad gesture not working sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Some parts of the UI and touchpad gesture not working sometimes: I'm facing a strange issue with my Windows 10 machine. I'm on the latest build that is 18362.239. Sometimes part of the GUI is not working (All GUI including the settings UI). new For example, if i have chrome opened. When the issue occurs, I'm not able to move the...
  9. Strange Youtube Videos UI

in Browsers and Email
    Strange Youtube Videos UI: Hello! From yesterday the youtube videos they look like this: [img] I am the only? 121314
  10. I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that...: I'm getting trouble while typing as it is displaying some other language how to change that to display in English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/im-getting-trouble-while-typing-as-it-is/936dde73-9ebf-498f-9065-99cc79e0e5fd