Windows 10: I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.

Discus and support I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I don't see the dump file "Minidump" in previous responses in my Microsoft folder. Is there a new name for dump files in Windows 11? I need help. I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by R. Jordan1, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.

I don't see the dump file "Minidump" in previous responses in my Microsoft folder. Is there a new name for dump files in Windows 11? I need help. I get this BSOD between a half hour and one and half hours regularly. I tried downloading some Intel drivers and that seems to trigger it.

:)

R. Jordan1, Feb 28, 2024
  2. AnasTina Win User

BSoD IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hello,

I had my laptop gives me BSoD several times.

Stop Code "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I uploaded both drivers list report (from DriverView utility) and minidump folder at following URI:

Error

Please help,

Anas

AnasTina, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Ryan Mon1 Win User
    stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Hi Timothy,

This could be a possible system conflict. We found an article that we can use to troubleshoot your stop code. Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

link
    . It contains information about the stop code IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and resolution.

Get back to us with the outcome so we can help you out further.

Ryan Mon1, Feb 28, 2024
  4. FlyLow Win User

I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.

BSOD "Stop code: IRQL not less or equal" after 4 hours

After the computer has been on for about 4 hours, I get the BSOD with "Stop code: IRQL not less or equal" There is no warning except for blue screen and it reboots (closes and opens Windows) after a quick countdown. Windows 10, all updates current. Just
    started doing this about a month ago. I can post the Minidump files, but don't know where in this format.

FlyLow, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.

1. I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal. - Similar Threads - I'm getting BSOD

2. I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm getting the BSOD wit the Stop code: IRQL not less or equal.: I don't see the dump file "Minidump" in previous responses in my Microsoft folder. Is there a new name for dump files in Windows 11? I need help. I get this BSOD between a half hour and one and half hours regularly. I tried downloading some Intel drivers and that seems to...
  3. GSOD/BSOD Stop Code : IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GSOD/BSOD Stop Code : IRQL not less or equal: My Laptop is crashing with the "irlq not less or equal" stop code frequently. I have tried everything from system restore to reinstalling windows but nothing helps. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AszFoCTNMqCLnVVZd6KJIRhVxhSw?e=PhobxoPlease find the minidump for further helpThanks in...
  4. GSOD/BSOD Stop Code : IRQL not less or equal

GSOD/BSOD Stop Code : IRQL not less or equal: My Laptop is crashing with the "irlq not less or equal" stop code frequently. I have tried everything from system restore to reinstalling windows but nothing helps. https://1drv.ms/f/s!AszFoCTNMqCLnVVZd6KJIRhVxhSw?e=PhobxoPlease find the minidump for further helpThanks in...
  5. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: IRQL not less or equal: Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and...
  6. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

Stop code: IRQL not less or equal: Hello guys, I'm Martyn, these days my laptop go wrong. I didn't do anything, but I will receive "Blue screen of death" everyday with "IRQL not less or equal"; "system thread exception not handled"; "kernel security check failure" and some other BSOD. I checked my drivers and...
  7. Stop code: IRQL not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: I was using my HP ProBook 6570b, when I got the Stop code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL, along with a blue screen of death. Whenever I try to reboot the computer, the display is black, and the fan runs rather audibly. I can't even get into the BIOS settings, and I've tried...
  9. stop code: IRQL LESS OR EQUAL

stop code: IRQL LESS OR EQUAL: in my desk top windows 10 more time computer was restarted within 2 to 5 minutes. so it was irritate me. I am also upload dump file details in my one drive cloud as named 080120-45109-01 today help to how to solve arrest this. I cannot work with free mind...
  10. Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

Stop code: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL: Happened a few days after windows updated. It's a blue screen with these words: : Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. 100% complete But it won't restart!!! I can't do anything, it's...