Windows 10: I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully...

Discus and support I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC was previously running Windows 10 until I got this Blue Screen Error whenever I tried booting it up. I looked at multiple fixes and workarounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GavinFagant, Jun 4, 2019.

1. I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully...

My PC was previously running Windows 10 until I got this Blue Screen Error whenever I tried booting it up.

I looked at multiple fixes and workarounds but none of them seemed to apply to my problem. (I wasn't able to get to my desktop/OS)

After I seemingly exhausted all other options I decided to format my hard drive and start with a fresh install of Windows 10. I loaded the Windows Setup on my flash drive and everything seemed to be going fine until my computer restarted to finalize the install. The same Blue Screen popped up again when Windows got to "Setting Up Devices", except with a new line. Saying that Qcamain10x64.sys seemed to cause the problem. However, since I can't boot into any OS I don't know how to fix the problem.

Any Ideas? has anyone had a similar problem before?

Please help!

:)

GavinFagant, Jun 4, 2019
  2. xrefa Win User

BSOD stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Hi Team,
    I just experienced bsod with code stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, unfortunately, i wasnt quick enough to take a screenshot of the window.
    In the attachment is the dump file.
    SECUREB1T-Tue_01_16_2018_215401_81.zip

Can anyone help track down which driver/component triggered the crash.

xrefa, Jun 4, 2019
  3. DMarvin54 Win User
    Blue screen - Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

I have a Dell laptop running Windows 10 Pro. Recently I began getting BSODs repeatedly and this week I can no longer applications that I have run without issue since I purchased the PC. The initial stop code was KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I ran DSIM.exe
    and a couple of other things suggested in a previous post and now I am getting a new stop code:

DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

What failed: nvlddmkm.sys

I am really getting tired of searching through all the questions and answers so I decided to post this as a new question. My searches have produced results for Windows Server 2003 and Windows 8. I need a current answer for Windows 10 Pro. Something that
    will work without another complete rebuild of my laptop. I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully... :)

DMarvin54, Jun 4, 2019
  4. I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully...

Got a BSOD with stop code DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

hi

My lenovo 720 has been intermittently showing me a BSOD saying Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL What Failed: BthA2DP.sys

how should i fix this? Also the rotation sensor has stopped working

Thanks

MereSouvenir, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully...

1. I'm getting the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop code even though my PC hasn't fully... - Similar Threads - I'm getting DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

2. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hi everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 GE have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL blue screen problem.I have try to update to the latest BIOS from gigabyte webside but it is not working.The following links include the corresponding latest dump file for...
  3. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  4. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: I've gotten this error twice since switching my windows installation to a brand new M.2 SSD. Previously, I was constantly getting errors like PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After a fresh install of Windows I was getting SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION every 10-20...
  5. Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 KD and another laptop GIGABYTE G5 KC, have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop code relating to kbdclass.sys failing. I've done a little research on my own, however, I can't seem to find the culprit driver of...
  7. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Hey everyone,Just recently, my laptop GIGABYTE G5 KD and another laptop GIGABYTE G5 KC, have been receiving the DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL stop code relating to kbdclass.sys failing. I've done a little research on my own, however, I can't seem to find the culprit driver of...
  8. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + My PC Fully Freezes

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL + My PC Fully Freezes: Okay so, this happened to my PC twice. Stop Code is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALWhat failed: amdppm.sysCan you please help me. And also btw my PC Fully Freezes and I can't move Cursor, can't open task manager via CTRL + ALT + DEL. Nothing is working, please help me....
  9. Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Stop Code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Windows 10 Professional BSOD DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL!! Please help me!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-driverirqlnotlessorequal/597c3891-533c-47e2-9f98-14cf269790cd
  10. STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP CODE : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: EVENT VIEWER : The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffb18450f112b8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff80456b03701, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 30a3a807-0dca-40fe-8e29-e90351ea246f....