Windows 10: I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

Discus and support I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys,I've been playing emulated games for the last 2 months on a DELL G15 Ryzen Edition, and all of a sudden I'm getting this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carlos_Diaz_34, Nov 28, 2023.

1. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

Hello guys,I've been playing emulated games for the last 2 months on a DELL G15 Ryzen Edition, and all of a sudden I'm getting this VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR for no apparent reason. The only thing I remember is two days ago, getting a BIOS update warning, which I accepted as always, and then I started getting that blue screen, is the only thing I remember.Please help me. This computer only has 1 year of use, light use actually.Here's my dump files,https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qhVBeh0E-jbb3VkX53ruMZT8FY2BmckV?usp=sharingThanks a lot

:)

Carlos_Diaz_34, Nov 28, 2023

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Nov 28, 2023
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 28, 2023
  4. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 28, 2023
Thema:

I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

1. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11 - Similar Threads - I'm getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR

2. I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting the VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR after BIOS update Win 11: Hello guys,I've been playing emulated games for the last 2 months on a DELL G15 Ryzen Edition, and all of a sudden I'm getting this VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR for no apparent reason. The only thing I remember is two days ago, getting a BIOS update warning, which I accepted as...
  3. Had to reinstall Win 11, not sure if I'm getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had to reinstall Win 11, not sure if I'm getting updates: I had an issue w/my laptop and took it to a computer tech. He reinstalled Win 11 locally b/c I didn't want to give him my MS password. He said it wasn't an issue b/c I could sign into my acct. and things would be as they were when I got it home. Meanwhile, I'm not seeing any...
  4. Had to reinstall Win 11, not sure if I'm getting updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had to reinstall Win 11, not sure if I'm getting updates: I had an issue w/my laptop and took it to a computer tech. He reinstalled Win 11 locally b/c I didn't want to give him my MS password. He said it wasn't an issue b/c I could sign into my acct. and things would be as they were when I got it home. Meanwhile, I'm not seeing any...
  5. How to reactivate win 11 after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reactivate win 11 after bios update: After updating bios on MSI Pro z690a ddr4 my copy of win 11 deactivated and is telling me my hardware has changed and to buy a new copy of windows. Please tell me how to fix this defect in your product....
  6. How to reactivate win 11 after bios update

How to reactivate win 11 after bios update: After updating bios on MSI Pro z690a ddr4 my copy of win 11 deactivated and is telling me my hardware has changed and to buy a new copy of windows. Please tell me how to fix this defect in your product....
  7. Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113: I am playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on HP Omen which has following configuration-Processor - Ryzen 7 5800HRam - 16 GBGraphics - RTX 3060 6GBOS- Windows 10Even though I play on lowest graphics settings where VRam usage is around 40% in game, after a while GPU usage suddenly...
  8. Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113

Getting VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR 113: I am playing Assassin's Creed Odyssey on HP Omen which has following configuration-Processor - Ryzen 7 5800HRam - 16 GBGraphics - RTX 3060 6GBOS- Windows 10Even though I play on lowest graphics settings where VRam usage is around 40% in game, after a while GPU usage suddenly...
  9. Can't get back into Win 10 after HP Bios Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't get back into Win 10 after HP Bios Update: HP just installed new BIOS [driver, etc.] and now my pc is useless. The log in "PIN" screen appeared and I was told that due to security issues I had to use my MSN Password. It appeared to accept that "OK" but then went back to the same message, I clicked on reset PIN and now...
  10. BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Error: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR & DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE after updating to...: Hi Dear, I'm using "ASUS Vivobook 15 X542UN" Notebook. Previous Day i download windows 10 1809 from Microsoft website and clean install it. After That i download intel driver from intel official website according to my Notebook Processor...