Windows 10: I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....

Discus and support I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends).... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/swiftestcat [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/swiftestcat, Jun 12, 2020.

1. I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....

/u/swiftestcat, Jun 12, 2020

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 12, 2020
  4. I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....

Can't download from store fora 6:apex

Hi,

As you are facing issues with downloading the game forza 6 from Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Forza Motorspot 6: Apex game in the Windows Store? Confirm to us?

If so, I suggest you to download from the below link and check if it helps.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta)

For reference: Forza Motorspot 6: Apex Beta
    is Available Now in the Windows Store

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further issues on downloading the game, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends)....

1. I'm getting this error message when I try to download DirectX (I need it for Apex Legends).... - Similar Threads - I'm getting error

2. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  3. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends: I was playing Apex Legends today and whenever I started the game it was working fine and then I get a bluescreen that I've never seen before and I've been playing Apex on this system for quite awhile now and never encountered this issue. I haven't tried playing other games...
  4. I keep getting a BSOD whenever I launch Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  6. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION when playing Apex Legends: I get a BOSD when playing Apex Legends at random times and the error is a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATIONThis issue happens only when playing Apex Legends and has been persisting for daysI have reinstalled the game, did a memory scan, reset my CPU overclocking, verified game files but...
  8. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  9. when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...

when ever i try to download league of legends or valorant i get this error, ive tried doing...: asdfasdf https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-ever-i-try-to-download-league-of-legends-or/45953f29-0067-4503-bfb5-d8c7cbb98bb8
  10. error message when I try to download jriver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error message when I try to download jriver: Hi Folks: I'm trying to restore my license on jriver in order to upgrade to the latest version. In jriver, when I get a registration code that I'm supposed to click on to download, I get the "Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded". As far...