Windows 10: I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008

Discus and support I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've been reading about this update and this driver appears to be only for windows 11 users but I'm a windows 10 user and this driver is getting me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AnDrOs73, Feb 13, 2022.

1. AnDrOs73 Win User

I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008

I've been reading about this update and this driver appears to be only for windows 11 users but I'm a windows 10 user and this driver is getting me a lot of problems because windows update keep trying to install this driver, my screen goes black during the installation until I restart, just to see how all my AMD hardware is useless. ¿Any other suggestion to fix this?

:)

AnDrOs73, Feb 13, 2022

2. Got Disturbance in display when windows get update on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Display

Hi,

When my system got update with "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Display" PC display getting squeeze , can any one help me to get un-squeeze display

Thanks,

rajchillale, Feb 13, 2022
  3. ArchieT# Win User
    The Advanced Micro Devices, Inc driver update of AMD SMBus Error code 80070103.

The Advanced Micro Devices, Inc driver update of AMD SMBus always fails to update and I get error code 80070103. Suggestions on how to update this, why this happens, and what this is?

ArchieT#, Feb 13, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for ATI FirePro M7740 driver makes all videos green

Hello Gary,

Thank you for keeping us posted.

As per the description, I understand that you are experiencing issue with Advanced Micro Devices, Inc driver update for ATI FirePro M7740 driver makes all videos green on the system.

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I really appreciate all your efforts in trying to fix the issue.

There is a possibility, that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt display drivers on the system.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Run inbuilt Hardware & Device troubleshooter

Let’s try running inbuilt Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. It checks for common issues and makes sure that any new device or hardware attached to your computer was installed
    correctly.

• Press Windows + W keys on your keyboard to get the search option.

• Type Troubleshooting and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now click on view all option.

• Click on Hardware and Device and follow the prompts to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue persists, follow method 2

Method 2:

Step 1: Update the Display driver.
    Please follow the steps given below to update the display driver.

• Click Start and go to
      Run.

• In the Run prompt, type
      devmgmt.msc
      and then click OK.

• Device Manager will open.

• In Device Manager
      expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display driver and click
      Update Driver Software.

• Select Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
    Step 2: Check if there are any updates for display drivers available in Optional Updates; this might fix the issue. Refer to the following steps.

• At the Start screen, type Windows Update.

• Click or tap Settings on the right side of the screen, and then select Install optional updates from the left results.

• When the Windows Update control panel opens, click on “Check for Updates” on the top left corner to receive a fresh list of updates.
    Step 3: If the issue persists, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Display driver. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the display driver.

• Open Device Manager.

• Expand Display adapters.

• Right-click the display card driver and click
      Uninstall.

• Windows will prompt you to confirm the device’s removal. Click OK to remove the driver.

• After the un-installation is complete, reboot your computer as soon as possible.
    Computer will load the generic display drivers. Now, please go to the manufacturer’s website, download and install the compatible display card drivers for your computer and check.

You may also refer to the following website below to download the drivers for the Graphics card.

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download.

Note: The above steps holds good for Windows 10 as well.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant

Tenforo, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

1. I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008 - Similar Threads - I'm getting update

2. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12024.0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12024.0: after downloading this update i cannot adjust my brightness level https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-micro-devices-inc-display-310120240/ba3a8740-ee46-4d2a-8991-4d931aca2df3
  3. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12024.0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12024.0: after downloading this update i cannot adjust my brightness level https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-micro-devices-inc-display-310120240/ba3a8740-ee46-4d2a-8991-4d931aca2df3
  4. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10: Добрый день!При обновление "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" , отображается ошибка "Ошибка установки – 0x800f024b". Как я могу это исправить? Я видел подобные проблемы, о которых сообщалось на этом сайте, но не помогла....
  5. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10: Добрый день!При обновление "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" , отображается ошибка "Ошибка установки – 0x800f024b". Как я могу это исправить? Я видел подобные проблемы, о которых сообщалось на этом сайте, но не помогла....
  6. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10: Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on...
  7. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10

Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10: Just got this Lenovo-Yoga laptop and it installed every update but one titled "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 31.0.12012.10" when I try to install it is showing an error "Install error - 0x800f024b" How can I fix this error? I've seen similar problems reported on...
  8. I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008: I've been reading about this update and this driver appears to be only for windows 11 users but I'm a windows 10 user and this driver is getting me a lot of problems because windows update keep trying to install this driver, my screen goes black during the installation until...
  9. I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm getting this update Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. - Display - 30.0.13000.22008: I've been reading about this update and this driver appears to be only for windows 11 users but I'm a windows 10 user and this driver is getting me a lot of problems because windows update keep trying to install this driver, my screen goes black during the installation until...
  10. Advanced Micro Display Inc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Advanced Micro Display Inc: This driver automatically downloaded and now I have a low resolution screen which I can just about see what I'm doing. How can this be corrected? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-micro-display-inc/5d21fbb3-22b6-4763-8b54-d096041ebef7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how instal advanced micro devices inc display manualy