Windows 10: im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...

Discus and support im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/crazycule05 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/crazycule05, Mar 18, 2020.

1. im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...

/u/crazycule05, Mar 18, 2020
  2. ajpuri Win User

What are these files? I dont know what is going on?

I went to defragment my new laptop and realized that besides the C drive, there are 3 others random ones. Here are their exact names:

• PBR Image
    • WINRETOOLS - (which is 14% fragmented and says it needs optimization, but for some reason it wont optimize)
    • \\?\Volume{abb1408d-f2e1-4108-a5f7-d8e97ae14085}\ - (that is the exact name which is freaking me out, is this a virus?)

Quick info about the laptop, I bought it recently, and upgraded from window's 8 to 10. It's a Dell.

Im a student with limited knowledge and exams around the corner. I dont want anything affecting my work, but I also dont want to put off anything serious with this laptop. I just want to know what these are and if/how I can get rid of them.

ajpuri, Mar 18, 2020
  3. Dont know what to upgrade next.

compatibility list states it does not only Phenom II 1100T

If you plan on Upgrading the CPU for that Motherboard a 1100T or a 980 I would recommend for stock performance, considering the 980 is on par with the FX 8150 in gaming but costs way less.

Im assuming you dont overclock.

eidairaman1, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Darknova Win User

im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...

I did it, and dont know why

I played WoW for a few months back end of last year, and yeah, I enjoyed it to start with, but it was too much of the same...

What I suggest, is that instead of paying for it, look for one of the private servers. They are more fun than Blizz servers, and free.

Darknova, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer...

1. im going to be honest...i dont know much about tech...sooo i only know that my laptop (acer... - Similar Threads - going honest dont

2. I know nothing about tech.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know nothing about tech.: I bought a laptop on amazon I never received an API KEY and my windows 11pro never got a product key I do not know what they are.I am in college and and now about to fail because my laptop is now telling me I am running windows 7 and Has made be sign into microsoft using a...
  3. I know nothing about tech.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know nothing about tech.: I bought a laptop on amazon I never received an API KEY and my windows 11pro never got a product key I do not know what they are.I am in college and and now about to fail because my laptop is now telling me I am running windows 7 and Has made be sign into microsoft using a...
  4. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  5. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  6. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  7. i dont know what im doing wrong...

i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  8. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f
  10. I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't even know to be honest just read about my issue: So I was having a ton of trouble with my laptop after the Windows 10 1903 update, or at least with updates in general. I reinstalled Windows 10 from WinRE, because that's all I could access, with my USB drive which I used the Media Creation Tool to make. It was the tool for...