Windows 10: I'm going to sue you for damages

Discus and support I'm going to sue you for damages in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The latest update to my PC from Microsoft has ruined my brand new laptop. The speed has decreased by at least half. I am running a previous version of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Woopiecat, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Woopiecat Win User

I'm going to sue you for damages

The latest update to my PC from Microsoft has ruined my brand new laptop. The speed has decreased by at least half.
    I am running a previous version of windows 10 that use to work fine but my computers performance is now terrible.

Considering this is a brand new $2000+ work station I will be suing your company for the full amount of the laptop purchased plus damages.

Thank you

Perhaps your updates need to fix things rather than break them.

:)

Woopiecat, Nov 14, 2018

2. Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Nov 14, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 14, 2018
  4. YOU
    You Win User

Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • I'm going to sue you for damages [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

Thema:

1. I'm going to sue you for damages - Similar Threads - I'm going sue

2. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.: Heres the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYhJu_e5HQY64cE9dk51GUkFkIyPacdH/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qCNN_Tknqq_LHhP2fgZU1G-DKo1c7Tz/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.: Heres the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bYhJu_e5HQY64cE9dk51GUkFkIyPacdH/view?usp=drive_linkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1-qCNN_Tknqq_LHhP2fgZU1G-DKo1c7Tz/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Hi, again I'm going to ask you help for a Farbar fixlist.txt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I sue you.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  6. I sue you.

I sue you.: Dear Mr.Gates im getting trolled/mobbed via a windows product that belongs originally to you. I sue you for that, just making things clear it will sooner or later reach you. Thank you & thank the troll that is continuing trolling after i sued him 3 or 4 times....
  7. Can I sue you??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  8. Can I sue you??

Can I sue you??: i am extreamly dissatified with your servicies and i want to sue you for 2000 robux dollars. that is a 2 with four zeros. you guys are just not as good as mcdonalds. when I was a kid I used to like eating hula burgers, but they dont serve them anymore. thsat is why I really...
  9. You are sued for property damage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You are sued for property damage: since I repeatedly get errors when trying to fix problems you have hacked into my computer and made sure it fails all the time. You're sued for damaging my computer....
  10. I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm tired of Microsoft I'm Going MAC period .: Macintosh is the real deal , how do you think people are dropping , Microsoft there's a lot of issues with software its bugish its got a lot of flaws in its software thanks to be to mr gates the founder of it all he makes money and sits back and laughs wile people get unhappy...