Windows 10: I'm gonna need some help with this!

Discus and support I'm gonna need some help with this! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; One day randomly my computer display settings were different. Didnt think anything of it, until I tried to install malwarebtyes to check and see if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a2options, May 24, 2020.

1. I'm gonna need some help with this!

One day randomly my computer display settings were different. Didnt think anything of it, until I tried to install malwarebtyes to check and see if something got into my pc. Well I couldn't install that, because of an error. I thought oh, I'll just system recovery from a week or so back. Well I couldn't do that either.... error code (0x80070075). Then I realized I cant do anything...why? I'm on admin, and I cant even access files without permission, even though I'm on admin and have 1 profile..the tricky part is, I've tried everything from cmd prompt, sfc scannow, everything in the advanced reboots...I cant do anything, Idk what to do...I cant even do a hard reset, it always reloads back and says no changes could be made. Or error messages. Any advice? Ty

submitted by /u/a2options
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a2options, May 24, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, May 24, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    No Boot, Drives Not detected, Can't Load Win10 Pleses Help!

Until the BIOS sees your M.2, there's nothing you can do. It does not matter if the M.2 is unformatted/unallocated, the BIOS should see it.
    1. Suggest that you take the M.2 out, clean all the contacts and re-seat it and hope this is the case.
    2. If step one fails. Connect your 250GB SSD back in using one of the SATA port to see if the BIOS recognize it. If it doen't, then it might be something wrong with the MB, if it does then boot up the Windows Installation USB, run diskpart, shrink it at least 40GB then create a partition, Leave it unallocated then install Windows there.

Also try to re-seat all other components such as Memory, Video card etc...

topgundcp, May 24, 2020
  4. I'm gonna need some help with this!

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, May 24, 2020
Thema:

I'm gonna need some help with this!

1. I'm gonna need some help with this! - Similar Threads - I'm gonna need

2. Need some help...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help...: So I tried resetting a laptop that used to be my brother's. After it was all done it brought me to the login screen with the same User Account. I tried using the password associated with it and it gave me an error saying "the user profile service failed the sign-in." I found...
  3. Help! I need help with this GPU I'm gonna buy from my friend and I want to know what...

Help! I need help with this GPU I'm gonna buy from my friend and I want to know what...: So I'm getting a pre built for my sis (she doesn't need anything fancy, just something better than most laptops and her chromebook) ,a sff HP compaq 6000 and I read the PSU is a 240W PSU. I'm gonna buy this Quadro P2000 from my friend and I want to know if the Quadro P200...
  4. Need some help with some icons

Need some help with some icons: [ATTACH] so, recently i customized my desktop using some feature that are inside windows 10 by default, and added custom things by making a background image using some 3D software now what i wanna figure out is, how i do LOCK the icons in place, and no i don't mean make...
  5. Need some helpful help

Need some helpful help: So I was trying to download an editing software, on my Window 10, but I couldn't install it because I was missing opencl.dll, but I found the opencl.dll in File Explorer, so i dragged it in the System32 file. But now i faced with a new problem. My new problem is "the...
  6. need some help

need some help: i have downloaded windows 10 for my mac (my mac is compatible as i have already checked) and i have got some folders that say (in order) - autorun.inf , boot , bootmgr , bootmgr.efi , efi , setpup.exe , sources , support . how do i launch windows 10? submitted by...
  7. I need some help (I'm not very experienced with laptops or computers)

I need some help (I'm not very experienced with laptops or computers): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/mikey233338383 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzkfkn/i_need_some_help_im_not_very_experienced_with/
  8. Need some help :

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need some help :: Hi! I recently update my windows 10 and got this issue: Problem with BITS service : The requested service has already been started. More help is available by typing NET HELPMSG 2182. I followed this question first:...
  9. Needing some help with icons. I'm trying to change them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Needing some help with icons. I'm trying to change them.: Ok first of all here's what I've got. [img] Above you will see the current icons I am using. I want to know if its possible to change the icons for. Documents,pictures and music on the left side. As well as the folder icons in the Folder (6) section listed as...
  10. Need help I'm clueless.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help I'm clueless.: Okay, last night I was playing fine on my built PC with windows 10, everything worked and nothing was wrong. But when I started it this moring it was greated by an unusually long lasting black screen on startup and was only able to see my mouse. That's problem #1. Now I...