Windows 10: I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player

Discus and support I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having problems syncing music from my Windows Media Player, computer playlist, to my Mp3 player. When I try to sync, a simple "error" message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MIssMollyK, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player

I'm having problems syncing music from my Windows Media Player, computer playlist, to my Mp3 player. When I try to sync, a simple "error" message appears. I have Windows 10 and Windows Media Player upldated to File Version 12.0.1 I used to have no problems, but now it doesn't work. What can I do to fix this problem?

:)

MIssMollyK, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Spookie Win User

Deep Freeze, Windows Media Player and MP3 players

Does anyone have Deep Freeze on their machine and use Windows Media Player to sync files to an MP3 player? I've tried it and continue to get an unknown error. Even when the computer is thawed I receive the same error. Only on computers where Deep Freeze has never been installed is this not a problem. *Bang Head :banghead:

Thanks for all of your help.

-Spook

Spookie, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Grings Win User
    Grings, Apr 1, 2020
  4. I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player

syncing music from windows 10 to mp3 player.

The link on this page leads to "download Windows Media Player 12". It does not lead to "article to sync the device with ...".

You can use WMP 12 to sync to an MP3 player.

If you are syncing to a high capacity MP3 player. WMP 12 will automatically sync your whole music library.

If you have a limited capacity player you can manually drag albums to the sync window and initiate the sync.

Connect your MP3 player to your computer. (See connecting USB 2 device to USB3 port below if necessary.)

Using Windows Media Player 12, go to the right hand window. Click the Sync tab above the window. Click the "list" icon in the tool bar in the sync window. Select "set up sync".

Follow the prompts.

Drag the albums or music to the "Sync list" (for limited capacity devices).

Click the "Start Sync" button.

Connecting USB 2 MP3 player to USB 3 ports:

Plug and Play often does not work.

1 Turn your computer off.

2 Connect the USB 2 device to the USB 3 port.

3 Start your computer.

Enjoy!

Paul L Bristol, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player

1. I'm have an error message when syncing music from computer to Mp3 using Windows Media Player - Similar Threads - I'm error message

2. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  3. Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help on syncing mp3 player with Windows 11 Media Player: I have searched everywhere for an answer and can't get any help. I bought a new laptop and downloaded the Media Player Version 11.2305.4.0 from the Microsoft Store. I have found it has no option to sync an external device! I need this feature and all I can find is how to...
  4. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player: I have Windows 10 on laptop and Sony MP3 player old. Music on there will not play now via Windows Media Player. It shows albums / tracks etc but will not play. I need to edit MP3 music to bring up to date....
  5. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player: I have Windows 10 on laptop and Sony MP3 player old. Music on there will not play now via Windows Media Player. It shows albums / tracks etc but will not play. I need to edit MP3 music to bring up to date....
  6. Playing music from MP3 via Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player

trying to connect a mp3 player to sync on windows media player: When I try to connect my mp3 player to desktop to sync music from window media player it is not showing up as a new device. However, when I check the device manager it is listed as a speaker CDN5. I do not have any info on the manufacturer of the mp3 or a manual, other than...
  8. Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player

Windows Media Player sync to an mp3 player: Hi, I have just purchased a new mp3 player but am having problems loading a cd to the player. I select the sync option and try to drag and drop the cd but none of them end up in the sync area. What am I doing wrong or have I missed something. thanks...
  9. Syncing files from media player to mp3 player

Syncing files from media player to mp3 player: I have a relatively cheap mp3 player and am trying to download all my music files to it. Problem is that it still has plenty of space on which to write more files but many files are not loading onto the player? I'm thinking it may be the format of the music but don't really...
  10. sync music to me mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sync music to me mp3 player: I cannot get my cd music to sync to my mp3 player any help it keeps saying to add my device I have added it but cannot download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-music-to-me-mp3-player/4963a69c-4e99-450b-b5ee-870275944912