Windows 10: I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task...

Discus and support I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Im having a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager. It opens automatically every time and if I end task,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chaithra M R, Apr 5, 2022.

1. I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task...

Im having a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager. It opens automatically every time and if I end task, remove all the files and close it, it reopens. When I open task manager CPU Utilization will be 100%. It is not in startup programs. My ram is only 16GB and as soon as this program started appearing VM slowed down.

:)

Chaithra M R, Apr 5, 2022

2. Windows Server 2016 Standard VM Licensing

Hello

I have a physical server that I already installed windows server 2016 on and activated using an OEM license.

If I create 2 VMs using hyper V, can I activate the 2 VMs using the same license key I used to activate the physical server with?

Second question, if I need two additional VMs, can I buy another Oem license, to activate the other 2 newly created ones and have a total of 4 activated VMs ?

AhmadSalhany, Apr 5, 2022
  3. VM OS type on Hyper-V

Hi There,

Consider that I have a physical server that has Windows Server 2016 Datacenter edition and it is fully licensed. What type of OS can I provision as VM on this host? "Should" I install Windows Server 2016 Standard edition or can I install Windows server 2016
    Standard edition as guest.

Note: I'm not planning to run ant type of nested VM in this setup.

I might not be in the correct community, please send me to the right place.

Thank you,

Shahed

Shahed.Sherkat, Apr 5, 2022
  4. I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task...

No Sleep Option in Windows 2016 Server

HI Team,

I am unable to find the sleep option in Windows 2016 server, this is a VM. Please let me know the steps for the same.

Thanks,

Vedanth

VedanthSiddamari, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task...

1. I'm havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task... - Similar Threads - I'm havig server

2. im havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager....: Im having a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager. It opens automatically every time and if I end task, remove all the files and close it, it reopens. When I open task manager CPU Utilization will be 100%. It is not in startup...
  3. im havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im havig a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager....: Im having a VM with Windows server 2016 OS, There is a process called XMRig in task manager. It opens automatically every time and if I end task, remove all the files and close it, it reopens. When I open task manager CPU Utilization will be 100%. It is not in startup...
  4. Defender is not blocking the xmrig minor virus in windows server 2016

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender is not blocking the xmrig minor virus in windows server 2016: windows Defender is not blocking the xmrig minor virus in windows server 2016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-is-not-blocking-the-xmrig-minor-virus-in/0687d37d-66e8-45da-906c-c78513cdd5c9
  5. File Expiration Task Error Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Expiration Task Error Windows Server 2016: When running a test file expiration task in Windows Server 2016, File Server Resource manager, I am getting the following error as a dialog box:> The path or object is not valid or does not exist.But the directory does exist and it should have been expiring files without any...
  6. File Expiration Task Error Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Expiration Task Error Windows Server 2016: When running a test file expiration task in Windows Server 2016, File Server Resource manager, I am getting the following error as a dialog box:> The path or object is not valid or does not exist.But the directory does exist and it should have been expiring files without any...
  7. File Expiration Task Error Windows Server 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. VM Server 2016 - Event 8193 Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VM Server 2016 - Event 8193 Volume Shadow Copy Service error: Unexpected error calling...: Hello All, We have a virtual Server 2016 at work. Which keeps reoccurring event 8193. From what I could gather on line this is regarding a backup issue with the SID. Non the less, would like to cover all my bases since have not found anything specific for this faulty...
  9. Windows server 2016 OS has crashed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows server 2016 OS has crashed: Hi All, I run into Windows server 2016 OS has crashed. Does anyone help me? Thanks in advance. the event of system says BugCheck: Bugcheck 1005 Unable to produce a minidmp file from the full dump file Bugcheck 1001 The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The...
  10. Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans: Microsoft's decision against releasing an expected January test build of its next version of Windows Server hasn't stopped the bits or information about the coming release from leaking. Over the weekend, both the January build of Windows Server 2016 and a slide deck about...