Windows 10: I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

Discus and support I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having a problem with my Audio, I have no idea what to do! Is there a way to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Alan_Martinez_10, Feb 12, 2019.

1. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

I'm having a problem with my Audio, I have no idea what to do! Is there a way to fix this?

:)

Alan_Martinez_10, Feb 12, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Feb 12, 2019
  4. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix?

1. I'm having a Audio problem, Is there a fix? - Similar Threads - I'm having Audio

2. I'm having a problem downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  3. I'm having a problem downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem downloading: I cannot download recent update 2023-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5023706. It comes up with error code Install error - 0x800f081f....
  4. Having problem with the audio.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problem with the audio.: Hi, I am Akshansh,I have a problem from many days that:After the automatic disk checkup at the time of boot, I started my computer ans saw that Audio is not coming. After troubleshooting that it shows "One or more sudip services is not running". I saw lot of community posts,...
  5. I'm having audio problems after the recent update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having audio problems after the recent update.: Like the title says I'm having audio problems. I have deleted and reinstalled audio drivers and have gone through almost all troubleshooting steps. I'm lost about what to do. Anyone else have problems after the recent update? submitted by /u/onesealboi [link] [comments]...
  6. I'm having a problem

I'm having a problem: I have multiple USB devices connected, my mouse, keyboard, a wireless USB thing for wifi, and an audio interface. The wifi USB and interface keep cutting out and I don't know what to do. can someone help me please? submitted by /u/krutchieeater466 [link] [comments]...
  7. I'm having a strange audio issue

I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...
  8. I'm having a weird problem

I'm having a weird problem: Hello, I'm experiencing a pretty strange problem that has never happened before. It first occurred about five days ago. Here's the issue: Whenever I start my computer after having turned it off, the the touchpad on my laptop isn't working properly. The best way to explain it...
  9. I'm having problems

I'm having problems: I'm going to sell my pc but it seems like the pc doesn't want to factory reset what can I do? submitted by /u/happerkapper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ff8gpw/im_having_problems/
  10. I'm having a problem with chrome

in Browsers and Email
    I'm having a problem with chrome: Seems like I have to keep going in and clearing my history, I remember several times going into the settings and setting it so it doesn't save my history or my search results. Or any websites that I go to. Is there a good tutorial on here that explains how to set it up so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I m having problem with audio