Windows 10: I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

Discus and support I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlicanTasyurek, Mar 19, 2023.

1. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this error when i'm in the middle of the game. I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro.What i've tried:I updated Windows updates and Nvidia geforce experience updates. Also i formatted.Blue screen dump file:Blue Screen Error

:)

AlicanTasyurek, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Sean8 Win User

blue screen (uploaded dump file)

I've been randomly waking up and getting a blue screen i've uploaded the dump file if anyone is able to debug it and let me know what it is saying

Sean8, Mar 19, 2023
  3. ste2425 Win User
    blue screen error

right i got my first blue screen error a few hours ago, it created a dump file thing (dont no what they are). My questions are is this anything to be worried about? I was going to do a re-format but i cannot find my windows disks so that isn't an option so i need this install to keep working. If it is a cause for concern where do i find the dump file and if i post it would you guys be able to diagnose the problem and help me out?

cheers stephen

ste2425, Mar 19, 2023
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

blue screen memory dump

Hi Florin94,

You can follow the troubleshooting steps in the article: Resolving stop (blue screen) errors in Windows 7
    While we wait for an expert to check the dump file you provided, I suggest that you also post in
    TechNet.
    The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

1. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file - Similar Threads - I'm having blue

2. Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen a bunch of times and errors dump files posted: Change ram from 5600 to 4800 now i can at least get onto my computer i feel it might happen again.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fzmuK3Xk_kev1nb0S1ruHEDo2CeHZ2dQ/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  4. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  5. BSOD error here I have the dump file

BSOD error here I have the dump file: Here below is the analysis of the dump file, please tell me what's is the problem :KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe driver/function that caused the problem. Always note this addressas well as the link...
  6. BSOD error here I have the dump file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death Dump FIles: Been having trouble reviewing these dump files to figure out the cause of the "Blue Screen of Death". Computer has been getting the BSOD after we upgraded to 1909. Can anyone help with figuring out what could be the cause of this. Dump files below. Computer: HP 640 G3...
  8. Crash with no blue-screen or dump file

Crash with no blue-screen or dump file: Recently I've been getting random crashes on my Windows 10 PC. The screen goes black, all sound stops programs stop, computer lights stay on, and the screen stays on but displays a black screen. It requires a hard reset and will not restart on it's own....
  9. Blue Screen Dump File

Blue Screen Dump File: My computer has got the BSOD. It will startup fine and then a few minutes later it blue screens. I got the dump file, but I am unable to understand it. Could anyone give me some insight into what it is saying?...
  10. Here is my Dump file per instructions,

Here is my Dump file per instructions,: This DMP file set will show a BSOD that happened just minutes before. I have used every OS that Microsoft has ever published and I have had more trouble with Windows 10 then any GUI MS OS to date. Oh one more thing the installation of Windows 10 was a clean install from DVD,...