Windows 10: I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

Discus and support I'm having a BSOD issue. Help? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I allowed editing. Not sure what's going on. Any help is appreciated. I'm hoping easy, new computer barely used. No apps installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CryptoDonks, Aug 3, 2021.

1. I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

I allowed editing. Not sure what's going on. Any help is appreciated. I'm hoping easy, new computer barely used. No apps installed yethttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap5nCKMpC0DAakZsU0KhrcrlbVA

:)

CryptoDonks, Aug 3, 2021

2. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Aug 3, 2021
  3. alexsubri Win User
    BSOD- atikmpag.sys

This is most likely due to an installation/upgrade error with ATI driver's. I suggest doing DriveSweeper and the following:
    • Drivesweeper all drivers & in Safe Mode
    • Unistall all drivers that aren't used in DriveSweeper (CCC Profiler Updates, MSI AfterBurner, anything related to ATI that use's it's drivers.)
    • After you do this, the first thing you need to do is go into Device Manager and Unistall your ATI Drivers
    I'm having a BSOD issue. Help? [​IMG]

Once your done, restart the PC and then try installing the latest drivers.

I had several issues with this in the past, but I overcame it with logical reasoning and whenever I have a driver issue, I just use these steps and I always overcome the problem.

Best of luck! *Toast :toast:

alexsubri, Aug 3, 2021
  4. I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

I'm having a BSOD issue. Help?

1. I'm having a BSOD issue. Help? - Similar Threads - I'm having BSOD

2. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  3. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  4. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  5. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having some serious issues with BSOD: I'm having some serious issues with BSOD, it ocurrs sometimes while i'm playing some games, like Fortnite and Resident Evil 4 Remake, i don't know if it is because they're heavy of something like that. Checked to see if it was my SSD and the program sayed it is fine, checked...
  6. I'm having some serious issues with BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm having issues with teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with teredo: Okay so, I'm trying to join parties or invite friends to a party. I cant do either. I went onto xbox console companion and went to networks and it says I'm connect to the internet and xbox live services. But It says that teredo is unable to qualify and that server...
  8. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  9. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...
  10. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3