Windows 10: Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month.

Discus and support Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently im having a lot of dumps playing games. The only games that gave me dumps were:- Resident Evil 8 when i open League of Legends.- Rainbow Six... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Xenoteck, May 12, 2021.

1. Xenoteck Win User

Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month.

Recently im having a lot of dumps playing games. The only games that gave me dumps were:- Resident Evil 8 when i open League of Legends.- Rainbow Six Siege no matter what im doing.- Outer Wilds no matter what im doing.I uninstalled drivers with ddu and installed a 5 month old GPU drivers. Here's is my dump files. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/17DXImv8Q4FUzlYX13F--z-nljsew8NrI?usp=sharing

:)

Xenoteck, May 12, 2021

2. BSOD on new computer while gaming

I just got a new computer about a month ago. Everything is new and I get BSOD (windows 10) while gaming mostly although it sometimes happens while I'm just using the computer. Sometimes the computer doesn't BSOD and just gives me a Access Violation Error. Not sure if related.

Here is the link to download output files from the V2 script.

Dropbox - windows crash - Simplify your life

Any help is appreciated

Steps I have taken:
    • Updated all drivers and bios to latest versions
    • Checked ram with windows memory test to see if ram is faulty. (A stick was and it was removed waiting for replacement)
    • Clean Installed Windows after finding faulty ram
    • I had 2 x 2080Ti installed, I removed one, tested and then swapped cards; issue still exist

MarvIchiban, May 12, 2021
  3. BSOD When playing games

Hi Jackson,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please share the information requested below:

• Does the BSOD occur while playing a particular game?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card drivers by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X, select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update.

Refer the link below for more information:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 12, 2021
  4. Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month.

I have been having BSOD frequently

Hi James

Can you try the suggestion in step 2.

The games should still run with those items disabled and will allow you to check for a BSOD again.

Thanks

nigelyardley, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month.

1. Im having a lot of BSOD while gaming the last month. - Similar Threads - having lot BSOD

2. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  3. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  4. Im having lots of BSOD while playing Rainbow six

Im having lots of BSOD while playing Rainbow six: the last one was Memory Management BSOD , Colif from tom's hardware forums suggest that i post about this issue here, after days of trying to figure out what is causing this. this is a link to my thread there Question - BSOD '' PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA'' Mini dump link...
  5. Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends

Im having some BSOD and crashes while gaming on Apex Legends: I had a thread before that helped me find faults in my hardware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/recently-having-a-lot-of-bsod-while-playing-games/474c98c2-918b-481d-bd68-4b8effaff53a?tm=1577910242164&rtAction=1578075806158&page=3 The...
  6. Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games

Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games: My laptop is only 4 months old. Recently I have been experiencing alot of BSOD while playing Apex Legends a video game Here is my crash dump files and msinfo: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BJ6aztLTHwhFVtlucPPlL0BDFjHJqsTr?usp=sharing The BSOD occurs within 1min...
  7. Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently having a lot of BSOD while playing games: My laptop is only 4 months old. Recently I have been experiencing alot of BSOD while playing Apex Legends a video game Here is my crash dump files and msinfo: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5uivwq0ryxt049/AABrh-PgAZHiI-7Gs_2rBd8ra?dl=0 The BSOD occurs within 1min to 30min of...
  8. BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month

BSOD - Plagued with a lot for the past month: My computer stopped working all of a sudden about a month ago when the screen froze whilst I was watching Netflix. I tried turning the cumputer on but the power light would come on and then after 2 seconds it would turn off. I left it for an hour and swapped the memory around...
  9. Multiple bsod's in last month

Multiple bsod's in last month: Hello, I have had multiple bsod's in the last month. they seem to occur when pc is not doing anything. When im working on it it bsod's sometimes, but when i walk away it will in a matter of minutes. Attachment 61517 i hope someone can tell me what is going on, thanks in...
  10. Random BSOD for the last month

Random BSOD for the last month: Hey Guys, My PC keeps randomly BSODing mainly from DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL 00000000`00000000. Have tried different GPU & RAM. Have even done a fresh install to no avail any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. 75875