Windows 10: I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

Discus and support I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by William Roberson, Feb 27, 2024.

1. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address: fe80::1ba7:84a1:97f3:3366%8/64 DNS servers: fec0:0:0:ffff::1%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::2%1, fec0:0:0:ffff::3%1 Connectivity IPv4/IPv6: Disconnected Name: Local Area Connection* 9 Description: Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter Physical address MAC: 16:b7:e2:4c:25:1f Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 addre

:)

William Roberson, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

1. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well... - Similar Threads - I'm having printing

2. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  3. I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a printing issue. My computer and printer are connected to the network as well...: Attached is the Hardware Properties report from my settings.Name: Ethernet Description: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Physical address MAC: b8:ca:3a:de:4a:4d Status: Not operational Maximum transmission unit: 1500 IPv4 address: 169.254.112.132/16 IPv6 address:...
  4. I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...

I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...: Help, I cannot print with my new printer. I have installed the printer but the computer and printer aren't talking to one another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-wifi-connection-on-my-computer-and-wifi/d0f2f94d-da67-4fa7-a807-c39890775abc
  5. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  6. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...: I HAVE WINDOWS 10 AND AN HP OFFICE JET PRO 8610 PRINTER. THE PRINTER IS PRINTING, BUT THE NETWORK CONNECTION IS OFFLINE ALL OF A SUDDEN THE PAST TWO DAYS. THEREFORE I CANNOT PRINT ANYTHING OFF THE INTERNET!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!THANK YOU!!!!!...
  7. Printer is on and will print, but cannot be connected to the Windows 10 network to print...

8. Printer will not connect to computer-will not print

Printer will not connect to computer-will not print: I am unable to get my computer to connect to the printer. I have tried everything they had listed to try. Is there someone that can suggest a fix?...
  9. Network printer connection issue

Network printer connection issue: says printer is offline. wi fil light is off I put in password wi fi light blinks but does not stay on please help ***Original title: connection*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-printer-connection-issue/d4d0cd8b-26f5-4a6b-9c85-2b341b86190a
  10. Network printer will not print from one computer on the network

Network printer will not print from one computer on the network: HP Office Jet Pro 8720 printer is connected to the network, along with 2 computers. On computer 1, printing is fine. On computer 2, the printer is shown as a device in the Control Panel, but is not listed as a device when in word, after entering File, Print. Computer 2...