Windows 10: I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying...

Discus and support I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/supertoby0 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/supertoby0, Aug 11, 2020.

1. I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying...

/u/supertoby0, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

M-Audio M-Track 2x2 Not Recognized by my computer.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We appreciate the research and troubleshooting you have done, this issue could be from the software end or from the hardware itself.

Please try few of the troubleshooting below to further eliminate the root cause of the issue.

1. Try to connect the device with a different USB and check if that helps.
    2. Connect the M-track to different computer and check if you still face the issue there, if the issue persists, it could be caused by hardware.

Method 1:

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together, and type
      control printers.
    2. You will see list of all the devices and printers connected to your computer.
    3. Click on Add a device and follow the onscreen instruction and add your device.

Method 2:

1. Uninstall
      all the M-Track drivers
      from device manager.
    2. Reboot the computer and check.

Method 3:

I suggest you login to the manufacturer site,
    download the drivers for your registered device
    and
    install it.

If you still face the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the
    manufacturer and get the hardware checked once.

Hope it helps.

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from leshcatlabs.net
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Aug 11, 2020
  4. I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying...

I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying...

1. I'm having a problem and I'm wondering if anyone here can help me. my computer keeps trying... - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. Help me, I'm having problems logging in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Help me, I'm having problems logging in.: Help me, in my Windows Hello there are only four entries: Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint/PIN and Security Key. Windows Password and Picture Password don't show up, I logged into my computer with MS account. Previously, when logging in with a local account, it showed, but...
  3. Help me, I'm having problems logging in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help me, I'm having problems logging in.: Help me, in my Windows Hello there are only four entries: Windows Hello Face/Fingerprint/PIN and Security Key. Windows Password and Picture Password don't show up, I logged into my computer with MS account. Previously, when logging in with a local account, it showed, but...
  4. Help me, I'm having problems logging in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm just wondering if someone can help me: I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have done but it still not updating would be grateful for any help and advice...
  6. I'm just wondering if someone can help me

I'm just wondering if someone can help me: I'm having problems with windows update on windows 10 version 20h2 its installs 73% but then I get a message saying error 0x8007000d retry which I have done but it still not updating would be grateful for any help and advice...
  7. Wonder if anyone here can help still having troubles with this trying to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wonder if anyone here can help still having troubles with this trying to install windows 10: submitted by /u/stegly [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuex55/wonder_if_anyone_here_can_help_still_having/
  8. Can anyone help me here?

Can anyone help me here?: My usb pendrive have windows 10 bootable but its seem it doesnt work ive 32gb usb but i dont know if my windows10 not working i hope someone help to install windows 10 thanks yall so much. I watch some windows 10 tutorial but i dont why is not working submitted by...
  9. Can anyone here help me with this?

Can anyone here help me with this?: submitted by /u/clarkebino [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hbg5kl/can_anyone_here_help_me_with_this/
  10. I'm Wondering...

I'm Wondering...: I'm wondering, if I bang or smash my keyboard hard enough, would that unfreeze my PC, especially when it does a buzzing sorta sound? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-wondering/8c10e960-131f-45ff-8c9e-907f5e371802