Windows 10: I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

Discus and support I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ricardo Corte Real, May 26, 2024.

1. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but it didn't solve the problem, how can I recover the old functionalities?

:)

Ricardo Corte Real, May 26, 2024
  2. Liezl Fal Win User

Insignia NS-P11W7100 - No Wi-Fi logo in task bar

Hi Michael,

Is it the Insignia NS-P11W7100 that is having an issue detecting a wireless connection? In order for us to properly isolate the concern, please do the following on your tablet:

• Check for a toggle button for wireless. Is it turned on?
    • Please go to the Device Manager or the tablet and look for wireless adapter. Is it enabled?
    • Restart the tablet and check if it can now detect wireless networks.
    We will wait for your reply.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, May 26, 2024
  3. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

My Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100 Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet has 2GB RAM, although its user manual does not mention onboard RAM at all. I was looking through its UEFI BIOS and found a setting to select dual-channel RAM, which I thought would be a common feature
    in all Microsoft Windows 10 devices. Since selecting dual-channel memory in the device UEFI BIOS, the device no longer boots up, nor can I enter UEFI BIOS setup using onboard controls. Its red LED charging indicator does not light up when I plug the device
    into any power source.

Is there a way to reset the device UEFI BIOS to factory defaults?

MSWin10Enthusiast, May 26, 2024
  4. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

Insignia NS-P11W7100 - No Wi-Fi logo in task bar

NS-P11W7100. Insignia / Best Buy 11.6 Flex with keyboard and Windows 10. This is a tablet with a removable keyboard.

Unit had been operating fine, receiving WI FI with no problem. Have been using another tablet and a smart tv and a laptop to verify the availability of WI-FI

There is no WI-FI LOGO in the task bar like this
    I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsovLXetrbfGN1Z-M2VCjaqJrKSaG5v-XJ3s9P9vLcYO4gg_Bwkw.png

In the task bar, there is only a pop up of Airplane mode " not connected no connections available".

Settings>Network & Internet>when selected, there is nothing showing WI FI, only Airplane mode(off), Bluetooth(off) and GNSS(On). No way to find available networks.

In other words, there is no way to turn the wi-fi on or off.

I have not restarted the tablet.....should this be what I do first. ?

Thanks in Advance......Mike In Michigan.

Michael Ingalls, May 26, 2024
Thema:

I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

1. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100 - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100: I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but it didn't solve the problem, how can I recover the old functionalities?...
  3. I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm having a problem with my INSIGNIA FLEX NS-11W7100: I installed a Windows 8.1 system on my insignia ns-p11w7100 notebook and the pen, touch and sound functions stopped working, I installed Windows 10 from the Microsoft website but it didn't solve the problem, how can I recover the old functionalities?...
  4. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  5. I have a problem with my flex notebook

I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  6. Dragon NS problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dragon NS problem: where did my "other" folder in Device Manager disappear to? How can I get multimedia back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-ns-problem/3a52659b-8e1a-4c91-95a1-c9616afa0374
  7. Dragon NS problem

Dragon NS problem: where did my "other" folder in Device Manager disappear to? How can I get multimedia back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dragon-ns-problem/3a52659b-8e1a-4c91-95a1-c9616afa0374
  8. Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insignia Model # NS-P11W7100: My Insignia is stuck in a loop of displaying the Insignia name , a quick white box flashes, with a very quick message says attempting to recover ________? Its to fast can't make the word, and than it displays undoing changes made to your computer- screen is black. I called...
  9. insignia flex tablet touch screen issue

insignia flex tablet touch screen issue: i finally found the solution's to this problem----been working on this for a long time--- what i did was install an old version of window 10 home and installed all the drivers for the insignia which i got on multiple searches ---this has not worked since the window 10 update...
  10. Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up

Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100-C - not booting up, red charging LED not lighting up: My Insignia Flex NS-P11W7100 Microsoft Windows 10 Tablet has 2GB RAM, although its user manual does not mention onboard RAM at all. I was looking through its UEFI BIOS and found a setting to select dual-channel RAM, which I thought would be a common feature in all Microsoft...