Windows 10: I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

Discus and support I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having a problem with my computer it is spinning out of error code and crashing and it spits out three area codes when it crashes I am trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkWorkman1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

I am having a problem with my computer it is spinning out of error code and crashing and it spits out three area codes when it crashes I am trying to fix it currently

:)

MarkWorkman1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

1. I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - I’m having problem

2. I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer: I’m locked out of my computer because of people putting in the wrong pin multiple times. It says to use an alternative log in option which I can’t do or leave the pc on for 2 hours it shuts off after 10ish mins, how do I get back into my computer....
  3. I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer: I’m locked out of my computer because of people putting in the wrong pin multiple times. It says to use an alternative log in option which I can’t do or leave the pc on for 2 hours it shuts off after 10ish mins, how do I get back into my computer....
  4. I’m locked out of my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.: I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything. submitted by /u/AlClemist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xq1cl/im_having_problem_with_microsoft_store/
  6. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  7. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  8. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. So I’m having a problem with downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I’m having a problem with downloads: I downloaded something that wasn’t a file and I accidentally opened it with internet explorer and I can’t make it open it with what it was originally supposed to open with. submitted by /u/VIZION333 [link] [comments]...
  10. I’m having problems getting into windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having problems getting into windows.: Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it ALWAYS crashes, And whenever i click continue to windows 10 home it takes be back to the same page. Also i noticed that...