Windows 10: I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen

Discus and support I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi,, I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen This has been going on too long for me. I have tried many ways to fix the bluescreen error,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlanWodke, Oct 21, 2019.

1. AlanWodke Win User

I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen

Hi,,

This has been going on too long for me. I have tried many ways to fix the bluescreen error, and nothing has worked.

All the solution I"ve tried are so many, I could not post it here. I even unistalled and reinstalled windows, but that failed also. SFC scan and everything else failed.

To help matters here, I will copy my crash report here. I would appreciate any help.

System Information (local)

Computer name: DESKTOP-EHIBRNO
    Windows version: Windows 10 , 10.0, version 1903, build: 18362
    Windows dir: C:\Windows
    Hardware: HP 15 Notebook PC, HP, 8015
    CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD A8-7410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 Graphics AMD8664, level: 22
    4 logical processors, active mask: 15
    RAM: 3689357312 bytes (3.4GB)

Crash dump directories:
    C:\Windows
    C:\Windows\Minidump

On Mon 10/21/2019 8:24:20 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\102119-55156-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: hardware.sys (hardware)
    Bugcheck code: 0x3B (0xC000001D, 0xFFFFF807136B1409, 0xFFFFF285CB2495B0, 0x0)
    Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that an exception happened while executing a routine that transitions from non-privileged code to privileged code.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    A third party driver was identified as the probable root cause of this system error. It is suggested you look for an update for the following driver: hardware.sys .
    Google query: hardware.sys SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Conclusion

One crash dump has been found and analyzed. A third party driver has been identified to be causing system crashes on your computer. It is strongly suggested that you check for updates for these drivers on their company websites. Click on the links below to search with Google for updates for these drivers:

hardware.sys

If no updates for these drivers are available, try searching with Google on the names of these drivers in combination with the errors that have been reported for these drivers. Include the brand and model name of your computer as well in the query. This often yields interesting results from discussions on the web by users who have been experiencing similar problems.

Read the topic general suggestions for troubleshooting system crashes for more information.

Note that it's not always possible to state with certainty whether a reported driver is responsible for crashing your system or that the root cause is in another module. Nonetheless it's suggested you look for updates for the products that these drivers belong to and regularly visit Windows update or enable automatic updates for Windows. In case a piece of malfunctioning hardware is causing trouble, a search with Google on the bug check errors together with the model name and brand of your computer may help you investigate this further.

Thanks For ANy Help

Alan

:)

AlanWodke, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Law-II Win User

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Oct 21, 2019
  3. my system keeps on crashing. (blue screen)

Hello Harrison,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article to troubleshoot blue screen issues
    on Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 21, 2019
  4. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Nothing for step 10.

Step 11 -
    I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen [​IMG]

iuppiter, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. I'm having a problem with PC Crashing. Blue Screen - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. PC crashing and I'm getting blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing and I'm getting blue screens: Hi everyone, My problem: Pc crashing and monitors disconnecting while gaming Specs: CPU: Ryzen 3700x GPU: Asus TUF RTX 4070 PSU: Generic 750w Ram: 4x8gb Speed: 3200 2 different models in dual channel Storage: 128gb Intel SSD from 2016 windows is on it 1TB hard drive from 2016...
  3. PC crashing and I'm getting blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing and I'm getting blue screens: Hi everyone, My problem: Pc crashing and monitors disconnecting while gaming Specs: CPU: Ryzen 3700x GPU: Asus TUF RTX 4070 PSU: Generic 750w Ram: 4x8gb Speed: 3200 2 different models in dual channel Storage: 128gb Intel SSD from 2016 windows is on it 1TB hard drive from 2016...
  4. PC crashing and I'm getting blue screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problem with crash blue screen

Problem with crash blue screen: From time to time there is a blue screen often in games with an error "Memory managment" and "kernel security check failure", looking at WinDBG, I can not find what the problem is from the error arguments, I will provide a few of...
  6. Problem with crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with crash blue screen: From time to time there is a blue screen often in games with an error "Memory managment" and "kernel security check failure", looking at WinDBG, I can not find what the problem is from the error arguments, I will provide a few of...
  7. Problem with crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PC Crashing + Blue screen

PC Crashing + Blue screen: Hello, Today I reinstalled windows 10 with a USB key. Many problems occurred but were solved it seems. However, there are many BSOD that appear randomly.On Sun 01/08/2021 18:05:15 your computer crashed or a problem was reportedcrash dump file:...
  9. I'm having a blue screen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm having a blue screen problem: Recebi tela azul, não sei o que está fazendo meu computador apresentar esse erro, já tentei de tudo, testei HD, MÉMORIA, e não consigo resolver o erro "ntoskrnl.exe" CÓDIGO "0x00000109" . Baixei o BluescreenView e ele mostra que é causado pelo Driver: ntoskrnl.exe e causado...
  10. PC crash blue screen

PC crash blue screen: hello my pc crashed again can you plz help me minidump file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AY5BbShwWj2IZFtNB-tjNMtFthIBm9G4/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crash-blue-screen/7bdc6771-fd99-45db-b930-16fea55d7bdf