Windows 10: I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...

Discus and support I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I said everything in the title. If you need more info I will happily provide it! submitted by /u/MoleculeMan65 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MoleculeMan65, Jun 29, 2020.

1. I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...

I said everything in the title. If you need more info I will happily provide it!

submitted by /u/MoleculeMan65
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MoleculeMan65, Jun 29, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 29, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Jun 29, 2020
  4. I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but...

1. I'm having a problem with windows 10. So, I just bought a new PC and I am setting it up but... - Similar Threads - I'm having problem

2. I'm trying to set up a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to set up a new PC: When I started it, it said that I could back up my old PC and restore it on the new one. The first step is apparently to open "Windows Backup," but I can't find any "Windows Backup" on my old PC. What do I do now?...
  3. I'm trying to set up a new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm trying to set up a new PC: When I started it, it said that I could back up my old PC and restore it on the new one. The first step is apparently to open "Windows Backup," but I can't find any "Windows Backup" on my old PC. What do I do now?...
  4. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  5. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  6. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. So i bought a new PC and this happens.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So i bought a new PC and this happens.: So when i got to Xbox game bar it just shows one tab and not the social menu. I just got this PC today and I don't know what's happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-bought-a-new-pc-and-this-happens/a87432fb-2570-4a32-ae6a-1f6767bbbf95
  8. Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just bought some new ram it clicked it and I'm having issues.: I just bought some new ram that is the same one I have in my pc already and once it clicks in I go into the performance tab and it only says 1 out of 4 slots used and on other programs it says I don't have 2 slots of ram in use how do I fix this problem? submitted by...
  9. So, I am new to pc and bought a pc from someone who said they installed windows 10 for me,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, I am new to pc and bought a pc from someone who said they installed windows 10 for me,...: When I click activate it says error and that it needs a producty key. It's upsetting because I just bought Cold War and can't play it, and I think that is why it won't work....
  10. I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having a problem with a bluetooth headset that I've just bought.: So I've got the bluetooth headset problem. I am well aware of how to pair bluetooth devices to a computer. i am using a steelseries arctis 3 bluetooth headset. the problem is that the headset appears as two different devices in playback: Headphones Arctis 3 Bluetooth...