Windows 10: im having a problem.

Discus and support im having a problem. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IlyasNaji15, Sep 11, 2022.

1. im having a problem.

Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself?

submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IlyasNaji15, Sep 11, 2022
  2. jooi312 Win User

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up im having a problem. :)

jooi312, Sep 11, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 11, 2022
  4. im having a problem.

Im having problems with Minecraft.

Hi Fedonas,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know you are facing this issue, I'll be glad to assist you.

Outdated display drivers could be one of the causes. I suggest you to install generic drivers for Display and check if the issue persists.

To do that, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + letter ‘R.’
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” command and hit OK.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on the display driver and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.
    • Check the status of the issue.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install the recent display drivers from the manufacturer’s website and check if the issue persists.

Do let us know, if you have any further queries about Windows 10.
    We will be happy to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 11, 2022
Thema:

im having a problem.

1. im having a problem. - Similar Threads - having problem

2. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  3. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  4. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  5. Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death

Having continous problems with randomly occuring Blackscreens of Death: When using my Computer, wether playing Games, writing Emails or surfing in the Internet my Screen would randomly turn black and after a while my Computer freezes with what I assume is a Bluescreen, which I cannot see because of the Screen turning black.After manually...
  6. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  7. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  8. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  9. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  10. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa