Windows 10: I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

Discus and support I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer has already bluescreened from it .. but whats going on is when i click to type in the search bar of the task menu it doesnt let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cryght, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cryght Win User

I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

So my computer has already bluescreened from it .. but whats going on is when i click to type in the search bar of the task menu it doesnt let me click in it.. doesnt show ready, but instead its acting like its wanting to select the top most options.. like I click power button thinking i want to reboot. and what happens is instead of giving me a shutdown/restart etc options the highlighted area goes all the way to the top of the screen.. this also occurs when im using microsoft edge the selection area is scrolling high speed up then apepars at bottom again and scrolls up more faster and faster... I cant add anything to favorites, I cant interact with any of the options in microsoft edge.. IT wont let me do anything in the browser.. I'm posting here using firefox.. but I cant interact with anything in my own Computer itself.. when I open persoalize/ comptuer screen it keeps scrolling the options till it hits the top.. this is frustating me.. i want a solution.. badly..

:)

Cryght, Sep 2, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Sep 2, 2019
  4. I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

1. I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with... - Similar Threads - I'm having strange

2. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...
  3. strange program on windows start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    strange program on windows start up: when ever i start up my pc a cmd program loads up named reg.reg and ask to change registry settings, when ever i remove it from my Temp folder it shows up back plz help...
  4. Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness Acting Strangely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Adaptive Brightness Acting Strangely: Hi all, I have my adaptive brightness settings turned on in the settings, the tick under display and screen brightness. When there is sufficient light, the brightness is fine and stuff, and the brightness will decrease to a dimmer level. But the problem comes when I want to...
  5. Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Acting Strangely on Windows 10 PC: I use a Bluetooth Xbox controller (the Recon Tech special edition) connected to my PC to play games. Today, I loaded up my controller, but it was not connecting to the computer, so I unpaired and repaired but it did not seem to work. The PC was recognizing the controller and...
  6. Windows 10 File Explorer acting strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Explorer acting strangely: Earlier this morning it started lightly blinking, would happen a few times and then stop and then maybe do it again within the hour maybe not. Then File Expl. started moving my usb drives around, stayed in "This PC" view/folder but would switch E: with R: and then swap...
  7. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...
  8. Strange pop up at start up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange pop up at start up: Hello, Whenever I first start up windows 10, something pops up and disappears very quickly by the start button. I’ve managed to get a couple of screen grabs and interested if anyone can shed any light (it pops up above the start button, enlarges, shrinks, then disappears,...
  9. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3
  10. Strange Start Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Start Menu Icons: Hey guys, so I just reinstalled Windows 10 onto my brand new Dell Inspiron 15 3576 after taking it apart and installing a Samsung 850 EVO to replace the HDD it came with. Installing windows went off without a hitch, and I've downloaded the drivers and whatnot. However,...