Windows 10: I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

Discus and support I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my computer has already bluescreened from it .. but whats going on is when i click to type in the search bar of the task menu it doesnt let me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cryght, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cryght Win User

I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

So my computer has already bluescreened from it .. but whats going on is when i click to type in the search bar of the task menu it doesnt let me click in it.. doesnt show ready, but instead its acting like its wanting to select the top most options.. like I click power button thinking i want to reboot. and what happens is instead of giving me a shutdown/restart etc options the highlighted area goes all the way to the top of the screen.. this also occurs when im using microsoft edge the selection area is scrolling high speed up then apepars at bottom again and scrolls up more faster and faster... I cant add anything to favorites, I cant interact with any of the options in microsoft edge.. IT wont let me do anything in the browser.. I'm posting here using firefox.. but I cant interact with anything in my own Computer itself.. when I open persoalize/ comptuer screen it keeps scrolling the options till it hits the top.. this is frustating me.. i want a solution.. badly..

:)

Cryght, Sep 2, 2019
  2. scevism Win User
    scevism, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Jetster Win User
    Jetster, Sep 2, 2019
  4. I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

Windows 10 Start menu issue

yeah I've been less than happy with the start menu also.
    for me I for me I get freezes in start menu, especialy returning from sleep...which reminds me sleep is such a pain in the butt since I switch to Windows 10. Either waking up on its own, or system freezes when recovering from sleep

Stardock was a nice switch from vanilla, but i wasnt gonna buy it and 30 days goes by quick.

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with...

1. I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with... - Similar Threads - I'm having strange

2. Device acting up strangely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device acting up strangely: Screen started up in greyscale, then default, then i fixed it, everything was in recycle bin so i moved it back, my browser got unpinned from the taskbar so i re-pinned it. Fixed my browser settings. Now for some reason apps such as youtube and discord have something wrong...
  3. Device acting up strangely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device acting up strangely: Screen started up in greyscale, then default, then i fixed it, everything was in recycle bin so i moved it back, my browser got unpinned from the taskbar so i re-pinned it. Fixed my browser settings. Now for some reason apps such as youtube and discord have something wrong...
  4. Hello, my windows 10 home is acting strange after start-up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, my windows 10 home is acting strange after start-up.: Whenever I start my pc Boots fast not slow and I open a app shortly after 2 - 5 sec such as file explorer, task manager and other programs. But i can open a browser Chrome and it opens fine and fast, but steam does not boot up instantly. I have used Malwarebytes and defender...
  5. Hello, my windows 10 home is acting strange after start-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, my windows 10 home is acting strange after start-up.: Whenever I start my pc Boots fast not slow and I open a app shortly after 2 - 5 sec such as file explorer, task manager and other programs. But i can open a browser Chrome and it opens fine and fast, but steam does not boot up instantly. I have used Malwarebytes and defender...
  6. Hello, my windows 10 home is acting strange after start-up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Computer Acts Strange with the White Square in the Start Menu and Other Utilities.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Acts Strange with the White Square in the Start Menu and Other Utilities.: My copy of Windows 10 is. making a weird glitch. There's this... white square which appears in the start menu, task bar, and when I plug headphones is. Depending on where it is, it auto scrolls, or outright refuses to let me press an option. I've restarted my keyboard...
  8. having a issue with windows start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    having a issue with windows start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/PSI_I [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqxgfo/having_a_issue_with_windows_start_menu/
  9. I'm having a strange audio issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a strange audio issue: I have the Realtek ALC887 onboard audio. The test button in the sound control panel is the only sound I can hear. I tried reinstalling the drivers, I tried troubleshooting it through windows, and getting the update that it suggested. I tried different versions of the Realtek...
  10. Start menu and settings acting strangely + SFC scan failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu and settings acting strangely + SFC scan failed: Hello... So. I encountered a weird thing yesterday, and it's still happening. It's hard for me to explain what exactly is happening, so I apologise. Ignore typos, the keys on my keyboard need replacing So, yesterday I went to the start menu and went to search for something,...