Windows 10: I'm having a very weird problem

Discus and support I'm having a very weird problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my computer is making white noise. Not the hardware itself, it is digitally making it. It just randomly happens and won't go away. And it's not just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FrozenPixlz, Dec 26, 2019.

1. I'm having a very weird problem

So my computer is making white noise. Not the hardware itself, it is digitally making it. It just randomly happens and won't go away. And it's not just pure white noise, there's some other types of noise as well. It just started yesterday. It isnt a problem with the headphones, I know that much. Please help. K thx bye.

submitted by /u/FrozenPixlz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FrozenPixlz, Dec 26, 2019
  2. Senarium Win User

Weird BSOD problem

Hi Everyone,

I have a weird BSOD problem which I cannot solve for a while(it persists still after upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7)

The main strange thing about this is that I get BSOD only after cold boot.
    So it acts like this:

1. start PC.
    2. Get to Windows Logo Screen
    3. BSOD
    4. Restart
    5. Get to menu where I can try to repair or Start NormallyIf I Choose Repair, it will fail to repair and will try to restoreIf I Choose Start Normally, it will start OK, no BSOD, can work normally, games, browse internet, everything is normal.6. Shutdown PC
    7. Next time when I start is all over again i.e. Go to Step 1

I have this problem for a while, so what I tried:
    1. Another Windows 7
    2. Another HDD
    3. Only HDD connected
    4. Changed RAM
    5. Tried with built in GPU
    6. Upgraded to Windows 10

Result is the same as above every time.

Please suggest what could be the cause.
    Logs collected with DM_Log_Collector, attached.

Thank you

PS. This thread is a continuation of this one: Frequent multiple errors BSOD. Solved - Windows 7 Help Forums the only thing changed is Windows 10 now. instead of Windows 7. If that helps somehow.

Senarium, Dec 26, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 26, 2019
  4. I'm having a very weird problem

Pentium M

Not sure what I'm looking at. Though when I do go to Options and then CPU it lists my CPU
    as Intel Pentium M processor 1.73 GHz, and then under that it lists speed: 799.9 MHz
    and then features and cache size.I ran the benchmark test and don't understand all
    those numbers, but while testing I checked CPUZ and it still says it is running at 800 MHz.

boise49ers, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

I'm having a very weird problem

1. I'm having a very weird problem - Similar Threads - I'm having very

2. Very very weird problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very very weird problem with my mouse: Some days ago I plugged the main m.2SSD of a friend in my pc forgetting to remove my main sata ssd from the mobo, I got some problems and had to remove the m.2 and restart the bios, once i got back on windows I saw that I could open the apps on the task bar double clicking...
  3. Very very weird problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very very weird problem with my mouse: Some days ago I plugged the main m.2SSD of a friend in my pc forgetting to remove my main sata ssd from the mobo, I got some problems and had to remove the m.2 and restart the bios, once i got back on windows I saw that I could open the apps on the task bar double clicking...
  4. Very very weird problem with my mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. my mouse is having a very weird problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse is having a very weird problem: As i said in the title my mouse has a very weird problem and i dont really know who to describe. Example when i lauch a game roblox or valorant ect i click in an icon and it doesnt work its like my screen shows the icon there but it isnt there to click the icon i need to...
  6. my mouse is having a very weird problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse is having a very weird problem: As i said in the title my mouse has a very weird problem and i dont really know who to describe. Example when i lauch a game roblox or valorant ect i click in an icon and it doesnt work its like my screen shows the icon there but it isnt there to click the icon i need to...
  7. Very weird but serious problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very weird but serious problem: My gaming computer is a year old and now its slow and deleting files.Files that I created are deleted, the files that I deleted came back...I created two bait text files to see if it would do the same and it did. Text files were gone. I also deleted two pictures to see if...
  8. I'm suddenly having a very weird problem with setting default apps and it's driving me up...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm suddenly having a very weird problem with setting default apps and it's driving me up...: I just can't figure it out, and google is failing me. It's a relatively new installation of W10, too. For instance, .jpg and .png files. Right now, they open in the windows default photo viewer, which I hate. So I downloaded my old favorite, IrfanView. I told it to set as...
  9. I'm having a weird problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm having a weird problem: Hello, I'm experiencing a pretty strange problem that has never happened before. It first occurred about five days ago. Here's the issue: Whenever I start my computer after having turned it off, the the touchpad on my laptop isn't working properly. The best way to explain it...
  10. I have a very weird problem involving my mouse.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a very weird problem involving my mouse.: As stated in the subject I am currently having a problem with my mouse and it is very annoying and weird to say the least. What my mouse will do is not click on multiple different windows. To further explain this, let me give you an example. I start up my computer and it...