Windows 10: I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags

Discus and support I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags, I've tried to resolve the issue but what I try doesn't work. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamieMarsden, Jul 7, 2018.

1. I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags

I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags, I've tried to resolve the issue but what I try doesn't work. I'm looking to restore my computer to factory settings but I'm unsure If I will be able to get windows 10 back as I got it free a while ago for you.

:)

JamieMarsden, Jul 7, 2018

2. Games lag

My games doesn't run like it used to be. The games that im playing is Dota2 and TESV: Skyrim. The game starts but it is so laggy, my fps is like 5-10, but my mouse and the system is responsive. It's just my games that lag. However, diablo 2 is doing fine.
    How to fix this issue?

John Peregrine G. Reyes, Jan 29, 2020
  3. cbarron12 Win User
    mouse and button lag in game but game runs fine

after updating to windows 10 pro my games from steam or off of websites don't work well. my mouse lags a lot and the buttons to. the game isn't lagging though its runs at 60 fps. pls help me its really annoying to because I want to play my new games but
    cant

cbarron12, Jan 29, 2020
  4. BossDweeb Win User

I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags

Mouse Lag in Games

Mouse lag in games can be caused by using too high graphics settings, but can sometimes caused by having V-sync enabled,

particularly if the game is not running at high frame rates without V-sync being enabled. Enabling Triple-Buffering when using

V-sync can help with this in some instances.

Having FreeSync enabled can cause lag if your laptop does not use AMD graphics.

I believe a dodgy HDMI cable can also affect a monitors input lag, which in turn cause mouse lag.

BossDweeb, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags

1. I'm having an issue with a game with mouse lag I get 1000 fps but when I move it lags - Similar Threads - I'm having issue

2. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse: Hello, I've been experiencing some trouble with playing games whenever I move my mouse.This most frequently occurs in games where my frames just drop to single digits even though I can run the game at 100+ FPS when I'm not doing anything. Games like Back 4 Blood from...
  3. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse: Hello, I've been experiencing some trouble with playing games whenever I move my mouse.This most frequently occurs in games where my frames just drop to single digits even though I can run the game at 100+ FPS when I'm not doing anything. Games like Back 4 Blood from...
  4. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. lag and fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag and fps drop in games: battlefield 2042 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-and-fps-drop-in-games/edbbd071-dcad-4f5e-be5e-c1ba2f7398b7
  6. PC lags when moving mouse

PC lags when moving mouse: HelloI have this really annoying issue The issue is this : when moving my mouse , my PC lags , the cursor will jump around rather than move fluidly across the screen . If a video is playing , the audio will make annoying screeching sounds and and the video will chopI've tried...
  7. PC lags when moving mouse

PC lags when moving mouse: HelloI have this really annoying issue The issue is this : when moving my mouse , my PC lags , the cursor will jump around rather than move fluidly across the screen . If a video is playing , the audio will make annoying screeching sounds and and the video will chopI've tried...
  8. FPS Lag on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Lag on Games: Having extremely low FPS on all online games running on Windows 10. Any solutions? 4067
  9. Game lags when moving mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lags when moving mouse too fast: Hello, I'm experiencing this issue on Windows 10. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2908279 When moving the mouse over games it lags, low fps, stuttering. The article however is for 8.1 not Windows 10. Any help would be appreciated, thanks 74569
  10. Mini-FPS-Lags in games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mini-FPS-Lags in games: Dear all, I am running Win10 Pro with a r7 260x GPU and have recently changed my setup to an e5-2670 on an MSI board. So far I did not have to reinstall windows, as everything is running smoothly since i have removed all drivers/software that was related to the old...