Windows 10: Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

Discus and support Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am on windows 10 and whenever I go to join any server it says failed to login the Minecraft authentication servers are down. I have waited about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ItzQwakk, Jul 5, 2021.

1. ItzQwakk Win User

Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

I am on windows 10 and whenever I go to join any server it says failed to login the Minecraft authentication servers are down. I have waited about 2-ish weeks, I have checked my wifi i use Ethernet if that affects anything, I have done mostly everything on the internet that I have found and mothing helped.

:)

ItzQwakk, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 5, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 5, 2021
  4. Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Jul 5, 2021
Thema:

Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

1. Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers - Similar Threads - Having Issue Minecraft

2. Im having issues with Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM EventID: 10010 The server...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having issues with Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM EventID: 10010 The server...: I am having issues with the CLID 8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19 pertaining to .I have tried the permissions.only thing i found was to remove the widget and error is gone?? will that work?remove widget Get-AppxPackage * Get-AppxPackage *WebExperience*...
  3. Im having issues with Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM EventID: 10010 The server...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having issues with Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM EventID: 10010 The server...: I am having issues with the CLID 8CFC164F-4BE5-4FDD-94E9-E2AF73ED4A19 pertaining to .I have tried the permissions.only thing i found was to remove the widget and error is gone?? will that work?remove widget Get-AppxPackage * Get-AppxPackage *WebExperience*...
  4. Im having issues with Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM EventID: 10010 The server...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 server issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 server issues: Hello So I am on a Windows 10 laptop. I've been playing Minecraft Windows 10 for the past 2 years and it's been running flawlessly. But recently whenever I go to any server my own or the ones that are already there my laptop crashes after a few mins of playing. It never...
  6. Guys im having mic issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys im having mic issues: So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My Razer mic that works for everything else is being extremely choppy and he can only hear me 1/10. Help? submitted by...
  7. Minecraft server issue and ethernet problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft server issue and ethernet problem: Hello, I have a weird issue that happens when playing in a server on Minecraft. I'm using my server which is port forwarded, but when 2 or more players join its crashes my internet and my ethernet controller and I have to restart my pc and troubleshoot my network for it to...
  8. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  9. Im having Bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im having Bluetooth issues.: I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything for Bluetooth. No icon, no on and off, nothing is found in troubleshoot. Im at a loss as to why I cannot get my BT to work. I...
  10. server authentication failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    server authentication failure: supposedly the authentication method used (or currently selected ?) in windows for my VPN setup does not align (communicate ?) with the server Im trying to connect to (work server). However, the same exact setup works on my surface pro, but not on my laptop. Windows 10 on...