Windows 10: I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

Discus and support I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corlandus Lang, May 20, 2024.

1. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I have to so a system restore to go back to a good point before these updates. So what I'm asking what proper updates from windows do I absolutely need and updates I don't need so this doesn't keep happening to where I have to keep reinstalling Windows 10 because of a faulty update, updates are causing disk errors

:)

Corlandus Lang, May 20, 2024

2. Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, May 20, 2024
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Windows 10 Stop Code Blue Screen of Death

Hi Truth_X_ile,

A faulty memory, system service or driver code are some of the possible causes of the blue screen error, PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link
    to resolve blue screen issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, May 20, 2024
  4. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, May 20, 2024
Thema:

I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

1. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code - Similar Threads - I'm having issue

2. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  3. I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having an issue with my windows 10 laptop, blue screen and an error code: I understand what the blue screen is, but I wanna know what windows update is causing this issue with my hard drive disk, where this blue screen keeps popping up because it's causing crashes and constant disk errors where I have to keep doing a repair disk operation, now I...
  4. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?: I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would appreciate any support. Below is the memory dump log that I learnt about in a video. Kind regards.************* Preparing the...
  5. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?: I did install a driver from the official lenovo page, thinking it would help my crashes I had last week, but now I have even more crashes, I would appreciate any support. Below is the memory dump log that I learnt about in a video. Kind regards.************* Preparing the...
  6. I'm having the Blue screen crash issue, windows 10, any help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  8. I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file

I'm having a blue screen error and here is my dump file: My System:Monster Abra A5 V17.1.3 Intel Core i5-11400H 16GB RAM 500GB SSD 4GB RTX3050Summary of the problem:I've been having the same blue screen error for 3-4 months. I formatted the pc yesterday and got the same "ırql not LESS or EQUAL" error again. I'm only having this...
  9. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...
  10. Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Blue screen with differing error codes: HelloMy laptop starting going through bsod recently very often with differing stop codes.First it was "fltmgr.sys failed" then "stopcode memory management" then "Irql not less or equal "then Kernel security check Failure"This has been happening mostly under stress such as...