Windows 10: I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop...

Discus and support I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/markthedeadmet [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/markthedeadmet, Apr 22, 2020.

1. I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop...

/u/markthedeadmet, Apr 22, 2020
  2. John Ado Win User

Windows Mixed Reality Desktop Application is not Working

Hi,

If you are referring to the suggested troubleshooting step in this article, then
    we might need to report this issue to the appropriate team. You can try to uninstall and reinstall the Mixed Reality. If the issue persists, click
    Appendix > Filing bugs and feedback. Follow the steps accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

John Ado, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Ariel Aba Win User
    Windows Mixed Reality Issues

Hi AlienJr.,

I suggest that you check the Windows Mixed Reality: Enthusiast's Guide
    on this link to get more information about other troubleshooting steps you can perform. I recommend that
    you check the section Mixed Reality headset displays since most of the symptoms you
    described fall under it.

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Apr 22, 2020
  4. I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop...

Microsoft Mixed Reality portal opens automatically causing gaming programs to freeze and crash.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be when devices do not work the way they supposed to and impacting gaming experience. However we would need some information regarding the issue.

1. May I know the make and model of the computer?
    2. Was there any major change on your system prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to try following methods and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Disable Microsoft Mixed reality on start-up.

1. Right click on Task Bar and open
      Task Manager
    2. Click on More details and go to
      Startup
      tab.
    3. Look for and right click on Windows Mixed Reality.
    4. Choose Disable and check.

Method 2: Shut down Microsoft Mixed Reality Portal.

First switch off the simulator and then shut down Microsoft Mixed Reality Portal and check if the issue persists.

We would also suggest you to refer
    Troubleshooting Windows Mixed Reality
    Navigating the Windows Mixed Reality home

Using Windows Mixed Reality FAQ
    and
    Controllers in Windows Mixed Reality
    for more detailed information.

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop...

1. I'm having an issue with Windows Mixed Reality, when I open the program some of my desktop... - Similar Threads - I'm having issue

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers: I've searched far and wide for a solution, but have yet to find one. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I have a Lenovo Explorer and I'm on the latest Windows 10 update. Issues started about 2 weeks ago. First steam VR would be black and my controllers would not...
  5. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  6. windows mixed reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows mixed reality: Nvidia mx150 is supported for windows mixed reality but mx250 isn't why? need help at this.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mixed-reality/b69248fb-657c-4515-9425-2fb71d300996
  7. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  9. Windows Mixed Reality Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality Issues: Hello! I'm not sure how many other people have faced these issues, but I can't seem to narrow it down to a simple determination of "Hardware or Software issues," so here we go; I have the Acer Windows Mixed Reality headset, Zotac 1070ti 8gb, Intel i5 4690k, MSI B85M, 16gb...
  10. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da