Windows 10: Im having Bluetooth issues.

Discus and support Im having Bluetooth issues. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JasonWarren5, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Im having Bluetooth issues.

I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything for Bluetooth. No icon, no on and off, nothing is found in troubleshoot. Im at a loss as to why I cannot get my BT to work. I have uninstalled drivers and re-downloaded new. Everything is up to date and fresh.

:)

JasonWarren5, Jun 21, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Im having Bluetooth issues.

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Im having Bluetooth issues.

1. Im having Bluetooth issues. - Similar Threads - having Bluetooth issues

2. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  3. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  4. im having a issue with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a issue with my documents folder: im trying to restore to default through properties but the location tab is not there. i ran a command prompt and found this 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Application Data [C:\Users\Chase\AppData\Roaming] 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Cookies...
  5. Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices: So when I try to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop it doesn't work. When i go into my Bluetooth settings it shows my speaker really fast between connected, connected voice and connected voice, music. Any idea on how to fix it?...
  6. Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices: So when I try to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop it doesn't work. When i go into my Bluetooth settings it shows my speaker really fast between connected, connected voice and connected voice, music. Any idea on how to fix it?...
  7. Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers: I am on windows 10 and whenever I go to join any server it says failed to login the Minecraft authentication servers are down. I have waited about 2-ish weeks, I have checked my wifi i use Ethernet if that affects anything, I have done mostly everything on the internet that I...
  8. Guys im having mic issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys im having mic issues: So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My Razer mic that works for everything else is being extremely choppy and he can only hear me 1/10. Help? submitted by...
  9. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  10. Im having issues with resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having issues with resetting my PC.: I am having an issue with my. I go to settings and reset my PC. The reset goes through with its preparations to reset then it proceeds to a blank screen. Nothing at this point happens....