Windows 10: im having game troubles

Discus and support im having game troubles in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Picaso458, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Picaso458 Win User

im having game troubles

my Minecraft on my mobile windows 10 crashes after only being on the title screen ive tried everything re installing it etc. I think its the new update its been like this since I first tried to play after the update..... and I cant do any of the stuff you said to fix it because its a PHONE... (no keyboard) please tell me how to fix it I tried doing what you said might help as best I can(again no keyboard) but it just wont work.... either tell me how to fix it myself... or you do it for me...…….. thank you.... please fix it

:)

Picaso458, Sep 11, 2018

2. Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 11, 2018
  3. erocker Win User
    Game with the best story, you have played

Relax, people are entitled to their opinions.

erocker, Sep 11, 2018
  4. im having game troubles

After March 14 Windows 10 update, I have trouble gaming

Hi Joshua,

To isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• What specific game were you launching?
    • Have you tried other games and check if you experience the same issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Awaiting your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

im having game troubles

1. im having game troubles - Similar Threads - having game troubles

2. im having trouble with phone link.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having trouble with phone link.: hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-with-phone-link/7f775431-97ce-4ee1-abb0-da736cd7b3b5
  3. im having trouble with phone link.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having trouble with phone link.: hi i have an iPhone 13 and i cant get the messages or calls to work i have IOS 17.3.1 and windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble-with-phone-link/7f775431-97ce-4ee1-abb0-da736cd7b3b5
  4. Having Trouble on accessing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having Trouble on accessing the game: Please help to fix this error. During my playing the power cuts off then when i try to login again to play this is what happens, it is prompt "Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library" "Runtime Error"Actions taken:* Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++* Reinstall the game...
  5. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  6. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having trouble installing Windows 10: I'm on the screen where you're supposed to pick Drive 0 Partition 3 to install the windows 10 on but a message pops saying "We couldn't create a new partition or locate an existing one. For more information see the setup log files." What am I supposed to do?...
  7. Im having trouble installing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!: im having trouble with my HP window 10 . my videos kept playing but no sound, n the red x mark is showing on the microphone i even try the settings but it says no audio. HELP!!...
  9. im having trouble with my new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    im having trouble with my new computer: so i just bought this computer from facebook ,a hp stream laptop ,but ever since i got it yesterday i cant create or delete an account , to create an account i need to delete files but i cant delete files with out turning off uac but to turn off uac i cant cause its blocked...
  10. Im having trouble

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Im having trouble: I having trouble. I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Xbox One, but I can't download it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-trouble/6b92e633-41df-4894-8776-748a197ad29e"