Windows 10: Im having internet isues

Discus and support Im having internet isues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont know why time to time my internet disconnects itself, my router is pretty close, so i dont think distance is the problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OliverTrippier, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Im having internet isues

I dont know why time to time my internet disconnects itself, my router is pretty close, so i dont think distance is the problem.

:)

OliverTrippier, Mar 5, 2019

2. Japanese IME - How to have menus in English?

The default display language for the Microsoft IME is "Automatic", and occasionally it decides for whatever reason to change from English to Japanese or vice versa.
    At any rate, you can correct the issue without removing any language packs via the following steps. I'm going to assume that your Windows display language is in English, but your IME is set to display in Japanese.

1. Navigate thus: Control Panel -> Region & Language -> Keyboards &
      Languages -> Change Keyboards
    2. Highlight "Microsoft IME" under the Japanese (Japan) keyboard section of the "Installed services" list
    3. Select "Properties"
    4. Under the ""全股" tab, you will see an option at the bottom "メニューおよびダイアログで使用する言語" which is the IME display language option. Change this to "英語" (English) and save your changes (the buttons are in the same order as they are in the English UI, "Okay", "Cancel", "Apply", and "Help".

The next time you reopen the IME in the language bar, it should display in English.

Vector Gorgoth, Mar 5, 2019
  3. cortana saying im offline when im not

Hi Kencrampton,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you.

Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I suggest you to go through the powershell command and try the steps.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click on File tab and select Run New Task.
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside Create this task with administrative privileges.
    • Type Powershell.
    • Type the following in the Powershell prompt:

$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest
    • Close the Powershell window
    • Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps:

Step 2.

I would recommend you to the Run the Internet connections troubleshooter and check. Please follow these steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the Windows search box on the taskbar.

• Click on troubleshooting in the search results.

• Click "View all" and then click "Internet Connections".

• Click "Next" and follow on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooter.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Kem Mon Win User

Im having internet isues

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Im having internet isues

1. Im having internet isues - Similar Threads - having internet isues

2. windows explorer isues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer isues: when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times microsoft account loged in....
  3. windows explorer isues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer isues: when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times microsoft account loged in....
  4. monitor isues

in Windows 10 Customization
    monitor isues: hello, the colors on my monitor change at will. I have used color management and the monitor buttons changed display colors done everything except get anew monitor. have had some techs from Dell and geek squad try and fix the issues ran hardware test and every thing passes...
  5. Microsoft account isue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft account isue: First of all, I am highly disappointed with the customer service support from Microsoft. I just want to ask confidential question regarding my Microsoft account and there is no way to ask my question directly to a Microsoft support. When I had an insignificant issue with my...
  6. Sign In Isues

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign In Isues: So I made a new window account. And I want to make it a user. But in the menu were I normally Sign in there is not and option for a new user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-isues/15b500a0-8479-4e4d-ab47-bca95b06ec6e
  7. Norton security isue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton security isue: Ahoj, můžeš mi pomoct s tímto isue? Moje aplikace zabezpečení Norton se nezapíná.Nemohu jej ani zavřít ve správci úloh jako administrátor, nemůžu jej odinstalovat, protože běží program a nemůžu mazat soubory, protože nemám oprávnění jako uživatel ani jako administrátor....
  8. isue with screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    isue with screen: there is a small portion in the left side of my screen where i cant click anything, does anyone know hoe to fix this submitted by /u/Evanleon__ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2f9k6/isue_with_screen/
  9. driver isues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    driver isues: I've been messing with these Graphics Card drivers all day. found this in my logs.. Driver Management concluded the process to install driver u0352369.inf_amd64_275818c45a90b362 for Device Instance ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_22F71458&REV_EF\4&22E54183&0&0008 with the...
  10. Hdd isues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hdd isues: I go to bios and i can see my seagate 2tb hdd but it says that apu sata port isnt installed which it shows my hdd is in. When i went this this pc and manage it shows it im device manger under the tab disk drives. But when i go go disk managment it only shows my ssd which is...