Windows 10: I'm having issues with a black screen

Discus and support I'm having issues with a black screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everytime I try to boot, the desktop screen goes black. The most recent attempt displayed the desktop for a few seconds, then went black again. I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JacobsLadder9385, Jun 13, 2020.

1. I'm having issues with a black screen

Everytime I try to boot, the desktop screen goes black. The most recent attempt displayed the desktop for a few seconds, then went black again. I'm still able to see the mouse cursor, and I can still access the start menu, but I can't see anything else. I've just finished repairing my OS with a USB, in case that matters.

submitted by /u/JacobsLadder9385
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JacobsLadder9385, Jun 13, 2020

2. I am having black screen issue with Lenovo all in one pc.

Hi Antony,

This issue may occur due to corrupted system files running on your computer. For better assistance, we would like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message displayed when experiencing the black screen?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this article:
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Based on your description, we suggest that you focus
    on the steps under this section: I see a black or blank screen after signing in to Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

I'm having issues with a black screen

Endless black screen without anything but it is on

Hi Basim,

There are several reasons why the screen turns black only. It can be an issue with the software or hardware. Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any major changes made on your computer before the issue started?
    • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps to fix the issue?

For now, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps from this
    link

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ryan Fra, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

I'm having issues with a black screen

1. I'm having issues with a black screen - Similar Threads - I'm having issues

2. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  3. I'm having a bunch of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having a bunch of issues: Build List:ASROCK Taichi x570First cpu R9 3900xNew cpu R9 5900xCorsair Vengeance Pro 3600MHz 128gb 4x32Corsair 1000e psuCustom sleeve cablesCorsair Hydro xGTX 980 normally 6750xt, I'll explain down below.Literally everything is brand new except the mobomy first issue.I keep...
  4. I'm having issues with teredo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with teredo: Okay so, I'm trying to join parties or invite friends to a party. I cant do either. I went onto xbox console companion and went to networks and it says I'm connect to the internet and xbox live services. But It says that teredo is unable to qualify and that server...
  5. I'm having issues with teredo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm having issues with teredo: Okay so, I'm trying to join parties or invite friends to a party. I cant do either. I went onto xbox console companion and went to networks and it says I'm connect to the internet and xbox live services. But It says that teredo is unable to qualify and that server...
  6. Black screen issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen issue: I need help please. This laptop hard disk gave record unreadable errors so I replaced it with a new one and put the faulty one in a enclosure so that I can try and recover the data on it. Fresh install Windows 10 21H1 on it an start looking for recovery freeware on the...
  7. I'm having some issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm having some issues.: I'm unable to open the download tool for Windows 10. Could there be something keeping me from opening it? It hasn't let me update it since Windows 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-some-issues/ac0fe524-a75c-49fa-a333-efd329d60325
  8. I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'M HAVING SAME ISSUE...: DID YOU EVER FIND A SOLUTION/REPAIR FOR YOUR PROBLEM? I HAVE THE SAME ISSUES YOU EXPERIENCED & I ALSO HAVE THE SAME COMPUTER, OPERATING SYSTEM & VERSION OF WINDOWS 10 PRO. I AM ALSO NOW EXPERIENCING AN ISSUE WHEN I BOOT UP. IT ASKS ME IF I WANT TO RUN WINDOWS 8 OR WINDOWS...
  9. Black Screen Issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Screen Issues: Since I updated my computer to Windows 10 I have been suffering from a mayor issue, that is every certain amount of time my computer screen will go totally black (like if it went to sleep mode) and computer will be completely unresponsive. I tried everything: formatted,...
  10. I'm having issues with mesenger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having issues with mesenger: It keeps telling me that I need to update it. And I've tried with no luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/im-having-issues-with-mesenger/c6f8b1e7-ced6-45ee-bacd-7055207299f3