Windows 10: Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete.

Discus and support Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ive had them for a while, nothing in them and cannot be deleted. Tried to check what theyre linked to and nothing any tips? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Theravrauli, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete.

Ive had them for a while, nothing in them and cannot be deleted. Tried to check what theyre linked to and nothing any tips?

submitted by /u/Theravrauli
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Theravrauli, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete.

1. Im having issues with my D drive, random folders unable to delete. - Similar Threads - having issues drive

2. im having a issue with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a issue with my documents folder: im trying to restore to default through properties but the location tab is not there. i ran a command prompt and found this 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Application Data [C:\Users\Chase\AppData\Roaming] 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Cookies...
  3. im having a issue with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having a issue with my documents folder: im trying to restore to default through properties but the location tab is not there. i ran a command prompt and found this 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Application Data [C:\Users\Chase\AppData\Roaming] 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Cookies...
  4. I have a random folder in d drive that needs admin rights to delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a random folder in d drive that needs admin rights to delete: title plus it needs file operation uac thing. The folder contains nothing like legit nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-random-folder-in-d-drive-that-needs-admin/0df773bf-0ef2-49c8-b6c4-9bf11e9391e2
  5. I have a random folder in d drive that needs admin rights to delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a random folder in d drive that needs admin rights to delete: title plus it needs file operation uac thing. The folder contains nothing like legit nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-random-folder-in-d-drive-that-needs-admin/0df773bf-0ef2-49c8-b6c4-9bf11e9391e2
  6. I have a random folder in d drive that needs admin rights to delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Program Files Folder on D: Drive: hey y’all, i got a new ssd and i’m replacing my Seagate 4TB External Hard Drive with it i used to download games on that drive (the D: drive is the external hard drive) and after i got an SSD (E:) i started downloading games there i’ve moved all my files from my D: Drive to...
  8. Cant Delete The WindowsApps Folder In My "D: Drive"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant Delete The WindowsApps Folder In My "D: Drive": What Do I Need Help With? I just got a new PC, Since I Didnt Want To Spend Alot of money on a new hardrive so I just added my old 1TB Hardrive Onto my New PC... Ive had Xbox Gamepass for a while and loved it ive wanted to download Cluster Truck And Forza Horizen 4 Recently...
  9. Random Folders Appearing in my D Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Random Folders Appearing in my D Drive: Hi there, im having trouble with these random folders appearing in my d drive, even after i delete them they reappear, not sure what they are from, scanned for virus's and malware but nothing comes up, this hard drive is mainly used for game storage and other files. windows...
  10. My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My D Drive Disapeared and im clueless: My D Drive Disappeared and I'm clueless, basically it, one day I was playing on my laptop and then I slept, I woke up about a have an hour later, my charger was removed by my siblings but i doubt that has to do with anything and, once i clicked on a game it told me that the...