Windows 10: I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

Discus and support I’m having problem with Microsoft Store. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AlClemist, Mar 21, 2023.

1. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything.

submitted by /u/AlClemist
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AlClemist, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Louie Del Win User

Microsoft Store Problem

Hi,

There are times that you’ll encounter an error that the account doesn’t exist if the account name was misspelled. It can also be related to a conflict that has occurred with the Store app. To resolve this concern, we suggest that you check this
    article for the steps that you can use.

Also, here are the troubleshoot steps that you can follow to isolate if the issue is with the Store app:

• Check for
      connection problem
    • Check if you have the correct time and location settings. Go to Settings
      > Time & Language.
    • Reset Microsoft Store cache:
    • Press Windows + R keys to launch the run command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft and sign in.

We're just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Issues with Microsoft Store.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, reply with answers to the below questions:

1. Are you referring to a credit/debit card or a Microsoft gift card?
    2. Are you facing issue while adding a card or while making a payment through the card?
    3. What exactly happens when you try to use the card?
    4. Are you receiving any error messages?

If you’re having trouble buying something from Microsoft Store, here are some basic steps that you can try to get things working again. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article on
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store.

For additional information, you may also refer the article on
    Microsoft Store help and check if that helps.

We await your response.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 21, 2023
  4. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

Microsoft Store App

Still having the same problem.

James Acosta, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

1. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store. - Similar Threads - I’m having problem

2. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  3. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  4. Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store: Everytime I load a recommended app from the store It crashes my computer in windows 11. And in Windows 10 the store doesnt even load spent over 2 hours trying to set up my new printer but cant because the requirement is that i get the app for the printer at the store. ****...
  5. Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone having problems with the Microsoft Store: Everytime I load a recommended app from the store It crashes my computer in windows 11. And in Windows 10 the store doesnt even load spent over 2 hours trying to set up my new printer but cant because the requirement is that i get the app for the printer at the store. ****...
  6. Having problems opening Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having problems opening Microsoft Store: Been trying to open the Microsoft Store but it closing the moment I launch it.I found ways to try to open it but1 After going to the Settings and restarting from there: The following error appears."ms-windows-store:Assoc?protocol=mailtoFile system error -2137219195".2...
  7. I have a problem with Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have a problem with Microsoft Store: I cant open Apps from microsoft store that are to heavy,because IDK why but the apps say me this " This App Cant open" "Check the Windows Store for more info about The App." or something like that And I dont think that is because of thes space in my pc because I have 2...
  8. So I’m having a problem with downloads

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So I’m having a problem with downloads: I downloaded something that wasn’t a file and I accidentally opened it with internet explorer and I can’t make it open it with what it was originally supposed to open with. submitted by /u/VIZION333 [link] [comments]...
  9. Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having problems with downloading on Microsoft Store: Since the Master Chief Collection is on PC now I'm trying to download it to my HDD (My second hard drive, I have a SSD as my main one for Windows 10 and stuff), however, it get stuck on the "Downloading..." part and never actually gets to downloading anything. It also...
  10. I’m having problems getting into windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I’m having problems getting into windows.: Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it ALWAYS crashes, And whenever i click continue to windows 10 home it takes be back to the same page. Also i noticed that...