Windows 10: I’m having problems getting into windows.

Discus and support I’m having problems getting into windows. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Randy76, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Randy76 Win User

I’m having problems getting into windows.

Hello there, im having problems getting into windows. When I turn on my computer i get sent to this, whenever i try and conpletely reset my computer it ALWAYS crashes, And whenever i click continue to windows 10 home it takes be back to the same page. Also i noticed that whenever i try and go into the command propt section there is an account called administrator snd i know it isnt mine because the password i type in is wrong and whenever i log into the windows website, the extact same password is right. PLEASE help. I’m having problems getting into windows. [​IMG]I’m having problems getting into windows. [​IMG]

:)

Randy76, Mar 25, 2019

2. I"m having a problem with the keyboard in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 25, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 25, 2019
  4. I’m having problems getting into windows.

Issues with Radeon 7400 M graphics in windows 10

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for the post. The problem seems to be from Microsoft . I have followed below steps

• I have downloaded the software Leshcat’s Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL from Downloads
    • I have unistalled all my graphics softwares and drivers related to radeon 7400 M.
    • The Catalyst 15.7 WHQL UnifL contains both intel and radeon drivers. So install intel drivers and reboot.
    • install radeon drivers and reboot.
    Now my system seems to be perfectly fine and no issues with drivers. Booting normally with out any issues. I turned on windows update and 7400 M drivers automatically installed from Microsoft.

After the reboot again the same problem. Now I am not sure how can I disable to download only 7400 M updates keeping all other updates on.

kindly suggest.

ShashikanthSrinivas, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

I’m having problems getting into windows.

1. I’m having problems getting into windows. - Similar Threads - I’m having problems

2. I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’m having problem with Microsoft Store.: I click on it and it won’t open I tried the Microsoft Store Install Service but it appears to be grayed out and can’t do anything. submitted by /u/AlClemist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11xq1cl/im_having_problem_with_microsoft_store/
  3. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  4. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.: Hi need help windows 10 keeps rebooting on Samsung laptop logo,I’ve tried everything I can think of including contacting MS Support and got nowhere finally after reading about other peoples problems I came across a screenshot of someone’s drives ,so I checked mine and noticed...
  5. I’m having problems with startup on my laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. So i’m having trouble with windows.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So i’m having trouble with windows.: Hello everyone so I was having trouble with my explorer file and control panel it was just blank and i couldnt open it so i system restored my pc the day i system restored it it was fine but then the next day my pc couldnt passed the windows loading screen i tried many things...
  7. So I’m having a problem with downloads

So I’m having a problem with downloads: I downloaded something that wasn’t a file and I accidentally opened it with internet explorer and I can’t make it open it with what it was originally supposed to open with. submitted by /u/VIZION333 [link] [comments]...
  8. I’m having a problem with Bluetooth on my surface book 2

I’m having a problem with Bluetooth on my surface book 2: So I recently picked up a pair of beats solo pros and they pair to my iPhone and work perfectly fine but whenever I try to pair them to my laptop it says paired but never connects submitted by /u/Milk_HD [link] [comments]...
  9. I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I’m having a problem with my windows 10 computer: I am having a problem with my computer it is spinning out of error code and crashing and it spits out three area codes when it crashes I am trying to fix it currently...
  10. I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cleaned booted my pc and I’m having problems: My google and steam was not working so I clean booted my pc following online instructions on how to do so and restarted my pc. When it brought me to the login screen I typed my password in and it said it was incorrect as well I noticed my internet was off in the bottom...