Windows 10: Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

Discus and support Im having problems with my audio and my mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently i've detected that by moving my mouse my laptop speaker makes a high pitch noise but nearly inaudible, I research the problem and its cause of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marcllorlor, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

Recently i've detected that by moving my mouse my laptop speaker makes a high pitch noise but nearly inaudible, I research the problem and its cause of the mouse having interferences with my laptop audio

PD: Im not using headphones

My latop is: https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GF63-Thin-10SX-GTX

My mouse is: https://steelseries.com/gaming-mice/rival-100

Is it harmless or it can damage my computer?

:)

marcllorlor, Sep 21, 2020
  2. jason761 Win User

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

I installed the realtek audio driver already. Im not sure why it says that.

jason761, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Audio Problems

Hi there SimonWildZX, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

May I suggest to completely uninstall all Audio drivers listed in the Device manager including the headset. Please make sure to completely remove.

Here is how to do it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Win + X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound and Audio devices. Right-click the problematic device and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You may need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

Repeat the steps in all the Audio devices listed.

Then reboot. then test the headset again.

FerdinandNanalig, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

1. Im having problems with my audio and my mouse - Similar Threads - having problems audio

2. Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices: So when I try to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop it doesn't work. When i go into my Bluetooth settings it shows my speaker really fast between connected, connected voice and connected voice, music. Any idea on how to fix it?...
  3. Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problems with bluetooth audio devices: So when I try to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop it doesn't work. When i go into my Bluetooth settings it shows my speaker really fast between connected, connected voice and connected voice, music. Any idea on how to fix it?...
  4. im having problems with my mouse i think

in Windows 10 Customization
    im having problems with my mouse i think: I've been having this problem in some of my applications when i try to scroll down or up my computer automatically highlight buttons in a black as you see in this screenshot. I have no idea what to do about, sometimes it doesn't allow me to go difference screens in some of my...
  5. im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having trouble with my audio. HELP!!: im having trouble with my HP window 10 . my videos kept playing but no sound, n the red x mark is showing on the microphone i even try the settings but it says no audio. HELP!!...
  6. im having serious problems with my windows

im having serious problems with my windows: my pc started acting weird the past two weeks. heres a list of the problems i have on windows now: -task manager cant kill a process, most of the times. -softwares won't open, they run in the background but cant really use them on my desktop, sometimes they fail to run, or...
  7. I have a problem with my mouse

I have a problem with my mouse: So I have a Macbook pro 2012 with Windows 10 on it, I've installed windows long time ago And I had a problem 1 week ago that caused my mouse cursor to move to the left side and jumps a little bit to the right, I don't know how to explain it exactly but I was able to solve...
  8. Having a problem with my mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with my mouse cursor: Whenever I swipe my mouse too fast into the side of my screen, it disappears for a second and makes an error sound. When ever I spin around too fast in games, I freeze for a second. submitted by /u/Cfoshizzle [link] [comments]...
  9. Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Have a problem with my mouse and keyboard.: My mouse and keyboard are both mechanically perfectly fine, but for some reason, after about 10 mins of playing a game they will both completely freeze, and i have to manually turn my computer off and on, and the cycle continues. I'm thinking its a driver problem, but I'm not...
  10. Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having problems with my mouse and my keyboard.: So my laptop does this annoying thing where if I'm pressing a button on my keyboard, my mouse won't allow me to click anything. I can move it around on the screen, but it won't click. This is very frustrating while playing games. I thought it might just be a problem with my...