Windows 10: Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10

Discus and support Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently brought a webcam for online class and i have an external microphone. when i was taking online class i started having problems with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scarer333_TY, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10

I recently brought a webcam for online class and i have an external microphone. when i was taking online class i started having problems with my microphone the volume automaticlly went to 0, then i changed the settings to 100 volume and then i left the setting went back to settings and then it was on 0 again. I need to fix this problem because i make videos with my microphone and take online class, can someone help me?

submitted by /u/Scarer333_TY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Scarer333_TY, Aug 27, 2020

2. Microphone problem Windows (8/10)

Hi,

To resolve your microphone issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + S then type Speech Recognition on the search bar.
    • Click Set up microphone and follow the Microphone setup wizard.
    • When you reach Adjust the microphone volume, please note if the volume bar moves from yellow to red.
    • Once the Setup wizard is complete, we can check if the microphone works properly. We can eliminate hardware problem from the possible causes of the issue. Please check to if the issue persists in the Third-party software.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Microphone Problem

Hello,

The issue that you're experiencing with the microphone may be caused by outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern so we can better assist you. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we would also suggest that you update your driver. To do that, here are the

steps
    on how to update drivers in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Marilou Ser, Aug 27, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10

I'm having a microphone problem in 2 different computers (laptop and desktop).

Hi Márcio,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your Microphone?
    • What is the model of your Laptop and Desktop?
    • Do you get any error message?
    • Did you make any Hardware and Software changes in your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the Microsoft link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix sound problems.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10

1. Im having problems with my Microphone on windows 10 - Similar Threads - having problems Microphone

2. Im having problems installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problems installing windows updates: so I have done a little research and I can't find any help for it, every single windows update I get "something went wrong" and also in my device manager it says that my standard system device doesn't have a driver, so when I try to update the driver automatically it can't...
  3. Im having problems installing windows updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having problems installing windows updates: so I have done a little research and I can't find any help for it, every single windows update I get "something went wrong" and also in my device manager it says that my standard system device doesn't have a driver, so when I try to update the driver automatically it can't...
  4. im having same problem opening my game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having same problem opening my game: im having same problem opening my game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-same-problem-opening-my-game/7f269b36-8320-4726-a0c9-1989e7b9dbd5
  5. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: My pc keeps giving black screens. When i turn on my pc, after a bit it gives a black screen, i can still hear the audio. Anyone has a solution? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xdb3t1/im_having_a_problem/
  6. im having a problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im having a problem.: Earlier, my pc was fine, and it can detect all wifis that are nearby, it still detects them, but i doesnt detect my network when it is working on my phone. Is this a problem with the pc or with the network itself? submitted by /u/IlyasNaji15 [link] [comments]...
  7. im having problems with my mouse i think

in Windows 10 Customization
    im having problems with my mouse i think: I've been having this problem in some of my applications when i try to scroll down or up my computer automatically highlight buttons in a black as you see in this screenshot. I have no idea what to do about, sometimes it doesn't allow me to go difference screens in some of my...
  8. im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 and having problems: im trying to buy minecraft windows 10 edition but keeps saying my zip code is wrong when im puting the correct zipcode ive tried 2 differnet credit cards and had a family member try to gift it to me yet it dosent work and when the family member gifted it it said error contact...
  9. Im having problems with my audio and my mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Im having problems with my audio and my mouse: Recently i've detected that by moving my mouse my laptop speaker makes a high pitch noise but nearly inaudible, I research the problem and its cause of the mouse having interferences with my laptop audio PD: Im not using headphones My latop is:...
  10. im having serious problems with my windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    im having serious problems with my windows: my pc started acting weird the past two weeks. heres a list of the problems i have on windows now: -task manager cant kill a process, most of the times. -softwares won't open, they run in the background but cant really use them on my desktop, sometimes they fail to run, or...