Windows 10: Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

Discus and support Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded photo legacy since it said both work a the same time referring to photos app and photo legacy but now everything has disappeared from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by misha_075, Dec 2, 2023.

1. misha_075 Win User

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

I downloaded photo legacy since it said both work a the same time referring to photos app and photo legacy but now everything has disappeared from the photos app. On the photo app's settings it has a sign into onedrive account button but nothing happens when I click on it and my photo legacy app has made a copy of every picture and video. How can I fix this? As well as this, when I click on photo legacy directly it says to retry and that there is an error we could not migrate your data , but when I press 'Open photo legacy' from the settings in the Photos app it works? I feel as if my pho

:)

misha_075, Dec 2, 2023
  2. btarunr Win User

New Memorex Mirror for Photos Simplifies Photo Backup

Today’s consumers are looking for simple technology solutions that allow them to swiftly and safely back up their ever-growing digital photo collection. With a quick, one-time software installation, the Memorex Mirror for Photos external hard drive automatically backs up photos when connected to the computer without having to open numerous settings, dialogs or having to navigate multiple menus.

Mirror for Photos is a fast, smart and maintenance-free method of backing up photos and takes the guesswork out of protecting one’s precious memories. Its built-in software automatically runs each time the device is connected to a PC or MAC, finds photos and backs them up. This eliminates the hassle of manually backing up photos each time they are uploaded on a computer. A unique monitoring feature detects when new photos are present and reminds the user to connect Mirror for Photos.

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos... 116a_thm.jpg

“As people’s digital libraries continue to grow, they understand how critical it is to preserve those moments, yet are often intimidated with the notion of backing up,” said Jess Walton, Memorex brand manager. “Mirror for Photos provides even non tech-savvy users with a quick, simple and maintenance-free method for backing up and protecting precious memories.”

Mirror for Photos’ compact, space-saving design – at 3x5x1/2 inches – also eliminates the need for power cords, thanks to its simple USB-bus powered connection. The product’s user-inspired packaging also boasts easy-to-understand icons that convey product features, attributes and applications.

Memorex Mirror for Photos is available in three sizes, 320GB, 500GB and 640GB, or an estimated capacity of 64,000, 100,000 and 128,000 high-resolution photos* respectively. Mirror for Photos (320GB model) is currently available at Toys“R”Us. Suggested retail prices for capacities are:
    • $79.99 for the 320GB Mirror for Photos
    • $99.99 for the 500GB Mirror for Photos
    • $119.99 for the 640GB Mirror for Photos

btarunr, Dec 2, 2023
  3. scopio Win User
    Cannot view photos in photo app

Thanks Joergi for the link but Photo App did not work in Safe Mode or after running sfc /scannow as suggested in that link.
    I have now done as Brink suggested and Restored Windows Photo Viewer and now I can get to see my photos and pictures. Thanks Brink *Thumbs

scopio, Dec 2, 2023
  4. Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

Photos app not reading photos

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos... 268813d1583118047t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-2.png

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos... 268814d1583118064t-photos-app-not-reading-photos-1.png

- - - Updated - - -

In general, I’m gonna narrow it down, does your photos app see the photos in any folder in app data, yes I’ll see the folder apart of folders list but the pictures inside will not show In the collection. And again I say opening them will work it’s with it he app adding them to the collection. Check my previous post with attachments.

Steven Campoli, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

1. Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos... - Similar Threads - having problems photos

2. Photo Legacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo Legacy: Photo Legacy has pictures it thinks are from 2035, how do i change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-legacy/0245f0e4-bab5-45c0-84df-4406a20b5ee5
  3. Photos Legacy

Photos Legacy: I downloaded Photos Legacy mainly to take care of red eye on Windows 11 but whenever I open it, the new Photos app is opened instead. How can I fix this? I have re-installed it but it still comes up with the new Photos app....
  4. Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...: I downloaded photo legacy since it said both work a the same time referring to photos app and photo legacy but now everything has disappeared from the photos app. On the photo app's settings it has a sign into onedrive account button but nothing happens when I click on it and...
  5. Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...

Im having problems with my photos app. I downloaded photo legacy and now my normal photos...: I downloaded photo legacy since it said both work a the same time referring to photos app and photo legacy but now everything has disappeared from the photos app. On the photo app's settings it has a sign into onedrive account button but nothing happens when I click on it and...
  6. Photo apps legacy

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  7. Photo apps legacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo apps legacy: Split from this thread. Hi again Chandy, just a thought! I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I liked "Photo Legacy" better than the new "Photo app". I just wondered if I removed the new Photo app using PowerShell would saved Camera video's go back to Camera roll ? My brain...
  8. Photo apps legacy

9. Photos Legacy

Photos Legacy: Had some advice from DaveM121 but couldn't send another reply to him.Am trying to resize an image using Photos Legacy Resize Image.I still can't get the right dialogue box with the 3 Best for ... options. This is what I get:...
  10. photo app not downloading photos

photo app not downloading photos: Hi. My photo app for Windows 10 has stopped downloading photos from my iphone ios version 13.2. The app will scan my phone and locate the photos. It displays the total number of photos, but then freezes. It does not display the photos or tell me which ones have not been...